Official Notre Dame Postgame Thread

Pyron wasn't why we lost but he didn't have a superhero performance that overcame the rest of our team's mistakes. I think he just needs more game reps. This game was good for his growth
HK is a top 3 quarterback in ACC. We’re nothing without him. Maybe we would have still lost with him today too but it wouldn’t have been so ugly. I really hope he’s back next week because we need him.

Man, some of y'all have the constitution of a wet noodle. That was a bad game against a good team, without our top offensive and defensive player, and you're falling all over yourselves to start the coach [sic] clown references. We're 5-3 in the middle of a rough schedule with some great wins and winnable games left, not 3-5 headed for 4 more losses. Plenty to improve on, but we'll go bowling again this year and keep building the program.
Go Jackets!

We missed King's running ability today more than anything. Probably end up losing anyway, but King would've had 100 yards or more rushing just on the scrambles alone. Pyron just doesn't have the speed, vision or elusiveness running like King. I also think the threat of King's legs would've opened up the run for the running backs more.

Still, loved the effort from Pyron. He's a gutsy kid and deserves a ton of credit for the effort today.

Thought the defense put up a good 2nd half effort. Tackling is atrocious overall. We missed a million of them.

Special teams are a disaster. Nothing more to say about it. A ööööing disaster.

We've got a long way to go in being physical enough at every position to compete against the best teams in the country. We were out matched physically a lot today.

On to Virginia Tech.

I hope J Batt is still in this stadium full of ööööing ND fans looking for a bag of dicks to eat.

JRjr

lol. What does that mean? Without a significant influx of $$$ not a lot will change.

Bizarrely, you can question why the school is wasting so much $$$ on the Edge building redo.

Funds should be raised for the best o and d line that $$$ can buy. A shiny new building isn’t going to help the team to be better.

ND looked solid.

Their offensive plays were very good at putting players in space. Tech did not tackle well when faced with a free ballcarrier. QB runs were well-timed.

OL gave Pyron time for throw when rushed by 4. Couldn't figure out whether ND secondary coverage was that good or was Pyron not picking up the right receiver before the pocket broke down.

ST are garbage. That includes Singleton running the ball out of the end zone and getting to the 20 when Tech could have had the ball on the 25.

I'm also confused.

Is J Batt looking for the dick bag? Or is the stadium full of ND fans looking for the bag of dicks to eat?

Guess it doesn't matter. Just looking for clarity.

are you just looking for clarity? Or are you looking for the dick bag too ?

We’re not winning another game without Haynes King. We need him back tonight if possible.
QB play wasn't the problem today. Every other facet of the game was a failure that nobody could have overcome. After our 1st offensive series CBF completely abandoned the seam routes to the TE and quick hitters to the playmakers. Wtf is happening?

Pyron wasn't why we lost but he didn't have a superhero performance that overcame the rest of our team's mistakes. I think he just needs more game reps. This game was good for his growth
This game damn near got him killed. Our OL gave him little to no time to go through his progressions after the first drive, which was a thing of beauty.

Back