Official Paul Johnson Twitter Feed

What show/movie is that in the monitor reflection on the glass?

photoshopped

Seriously though, if you're playing CPJ in ping-pong, and it's up to you, do you win?

You embarrass the öööö out of him...even drive one down his throat...he seems like he would respect you more.

Is there some background story to this?

Yes, Matt Chernoff called CPJ a hypocrite during an interview about 2 years ago for his recruiting policy and said it was "dumb". Paul Johnson has not gone on their show since.

It was the famous interview in which PJ said "let me elaborate for you a little slower" to Matt like you would a retard or something.

It was hilarious if you are a GT fan.

But that's what Chuck was referring to by Matt being sorry for being an asshat.

What in the world...?

BEi3f49CAAADkns.jpg:medium

If this was a long driving or short game contest, PJ would so own the rest of the team.
Dude can flat play golf.

I have to admit I've really come around to the idea. I even have it bookmarked. He seems to be enjoying it, too. It gives him an avenue to speak to the fanbase w/o having to answer questions.

I'm still not sure how big a recruiting tool it is. It seems to me it's just a way for him to connect more with fans of the program and/or cultivate new fans.

He really gets a chance to show the positive side of his personality, too. His sense of humor really comes through and it's not the sarcastic/smug humor that sometimes comes out in press conferences. It's the humor that comes out in his public speaking events.

Some of his more recent tweets sound like a kungfu sensei dropping one liner pearls of wisdom. Some seem to contradict his public image as a guy too stubborn to try new things and brash with the media.

Paul Johnson ‏@GTPaulJohnson
Always remember that courtesy costs you nothing but will pay great dividends!!

Always remember the harder you work the luckier you get!!

If you refuse to leave your comfort zone you will never reach your maximum potential!!!

https://twitter.com/GTPaulJohnson

I have to admit I've really come around to the idea. I even have it bookmarked. He seems to be enjoying it, too. It gives him an avenue to speak to the fanbase w/o having to answer questions.

I'm still not sure how big a recruiting tool it is. It seems to me it's just a way for him to connect more with fans of the program and/or cultivate new fans.

He really gets a chance to show the positive side of his personality, too. His sense of humor really comes through and it's not the sarcastic/smug humor that sometimes comes out in press conferences. It's the humor that comes out in his public speaking events.

Some of his more recent tweets sound like a kungfu sensei dropping one liner pearls of wisdom. Some seem to contradict his public image as a guy too stubborn to try new things and brash with the media.

https://twitter.com/GTPaulJohnson

I hope he gets liquered up and starts tweeting...

I still don't think he's actually sending all those tweets himself.

Maybe there's an assistant following him around and he sometimes stops... looks up into the sky, ponders, then says: "Tweet this: Always remember the harder you work the luckier you get".

I still don't think he's actually sending all those tweets himself.

Maybe there's an assistant following him around and he sometimes stops... looks up into the sky, ponders, then says: "Tweet this: Always remember the harder you work the luckier you get".

It's more like the "twitter grad assistant" jots down what he hears him saying at practice then gets him to ok what goes online. I can so hear him saying those things in meeting rooms and on the practice field.

Back