Official Paul Johnson Twitter Feed

Bonham was good. He may not deserve all the glorification but his beats and drumming on a number of songs was outstanding. You're a snob if you say he is no good. Go away and listen to your Neil Peart.

Agreed - what he did on Fool in the Rain was fantastic.

As far as new age drummers, here's a name you should check out: Darren King of Mutemath. He's one of the most crazy, technical drummers I've seen. Check out some of Mutemath's live stuff.

CkTxKPo.jpg

Send this to the idiots

I'm sure glad we have a place to go (Stingtalk) when we feel the need to humorously bash our team while simultaneously pumping up our arch rival.

Woo hoo, love it. Give me moar!

(insert big cry)

I'm sure glad we have a place to go (Stingtalk) when we feel the need to humorously bash our team while simultaneously pumping up our arch rival.

(insert big cry)

Meh. I like that we've got a sense of humor (and CPJ's got some too).

(insert big cry)

Lighten up, Francis. Good humor should be appreciated no matter the source or the target.

Lighten up, Francis. Good humor should be appreciated no matter the source or the target.

'good' being the operative word. :rolleyes:

btw, there's plenty of ways to be funny (or try to be, at least) outside of pathetic self loathing. But hey, that's what Tech fans are good at, so let the good (humor) times roll!!!

btw, there's plenty of ways to be funny (or try to be, at least) outside of pathetic self loathing. But hey, that's what Tech fans are good at, so let the good (humor) times roll!!!

Don't you have some ass to kiss over on another board?

:bigcry:

You did ask for it.

Long hair don't care.
#believeit

I killed a man with a trident.
#believeit

#avengenesbitt
#believeit

Beamer douches.
#beliveit

Dabo is a retard.
#beliveit