Official Signing Day Thread

Either CPJ has an absolutely insane outside shot or they are talking about a different coach Johnson when they say Dawson lost a basketball game to him.

The man is all around sports guy. And he's very competitive, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Live view of setup at the cesspool:

KZquOZM.gif

"Where'd all our letters go?!?!"

Be still my beating heart. The first time I've heard Todd Stansbury talk and he's pimpin' the A-T Fund. As it should be. Maybe he'll even kill the TECH Fund and turn the A-T Fund into the more IPTAY-esk program it needs to be.

Freaking A! Simplify the damn system, attract more people.

This class looks like it'll come in around 7th in the ACC on the recruiting sites. That's a good platform to overperform from.

This class looks like it'll come in around 7th in the ACC on the recruiting sites. That's a good platform to overperform from.

Does anyone break down the class by offense and defense. It really doesn't matter all that much how our offensive class ranks, but the defensive ranks would be more comparable with other schools.

Does anyone break down the class by offense and defense. It really doesn't matter all that much how our offensive class ranks, but the defensive ranks would be more comparable with other schools.

Probably pretty hard to do, because of all the ATHs out there. This class was really heavy on the defensive side of the ball, including what looks like all of our four star guys and legacies.

T. D. Roof. Anyone know anything about his family?
I can't remember us ever having a middle linebacker that could get past the center faster than Ted Roof.

Back