Official: Thread For People Who Were Right All Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that didn’t realize it right away should take a swift kick to their nuts now. Everyone that didn’t realize it after year two, and kept defending him, should have their nuts kicked in all the way down North Avenue and back again. You assholes owe us that at least. Looking at you ibeeballin.

Everyone that didn’t realize it right away should take a swift kick to their nuts now. Everyone that didn’t realize it after year two, and kept defending him, should have their nuts kicked in all the way down North Avenue and back again. You assholes owe us that at least. Looking at you ibeeballin.
I'm very much looking forward to your thread explaining exactly what the next coach's tenure will consist of, and how many games he will win, immediately following his first press conference. You're the man.

I'm very much looking forward to your thread explaining exactly what the next coach's tenure will consist of, and how many games he will win, immediately following his first press conference. You're the man.
Just as soon as you are done going down N Ave and back again. If you actually listen this time maybe I can spare you the misery of impossible expectations.
Thanks for the thread by the way. It’s been a long time coming and is appreciated.

Just as soon as you are done going down N Ave and back again. If you actually listen this time maybe I can spare you the misery of impossible expectations.
Thanks for the thread by the way. It’s been a long time coming and is appreciated.
oh but that isnt what I meant by the thread at all oh no oh no oh stfu

I thought things would get to this point. If you lead anything, and can't provide enough negative feedback, it will shortly run you over. That's what appeared to me to be happening. Smiley faces work in some kindergartens with some kids. Not much beyond that. I may have this totally wrong, but it was my impression. Some of the better curmudgeons I've been around were Tech professors. I'm a long way from a football expert, but I still remember my profs from a long time ago. They understood how things worked.

I thought things would get to this point. If you lead anything, and can't provide enough negative feedback, it will shortly run you over. That's what appeared to me to be happening. Smiley faces work in some kindergartens with some kids. Not much beyond that. I may have this totally wrong, but it was my impression. Some of the better curmudgeons I've been around were Tech professors. I'm a long way from a football expert, but I still remember my profs from a long time ago. They understood how things worked.
Geoff is just "get off" with its T stolen. öööö.

What about year 3 or even year 4 or even after today?

I can never fully commit to playing fantasy sports or prediction contests because the appeal of their great motivating factor - being right - is a mystery to me. If you're reading this, then you are a dumbass who doesn't know dick about öööö and there are no exceptions. Nobody here will ever believe you ever had any insight or wisdom, because they know that you are exactly like them: a complete and total jackass without the first fragmentary ööööing clue about what is best for any team, or what will ever happen on any field anywhere.

I think anyone posting any variation of "I told you so" should be banned until the new permanent head coach is hired.

I can never fully commit to playing fantasy sports or prediction contests because the appeal of their great motivating factor - being right - is a mystery to me. If you're reading this, then you are a dumbass who doesn't know dick about öööö and there are no exceptions. Nobody here will ever believe you ever had any insight or wisdom, because they know that you are exactly like them: a complete and total jackass without the first fragmentary ööööing clue about what is best for any team, or what will ever happen on any field anywhere.

I think anyone posting any variation of "I told you so" should be banned until the new permanent head coach is hired.
I didn’t read what you wrote but god damnit I know dick about öööö! Damnit!

I was willing to give him a chance until his constant öööö talk of CPJ and whining about how hard of a rebuild it would be. Figured it wouldn't bode well to be making that many excuses before playing a single game. Worst coach in GT history, why not just say it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back