Official: Thread For People Who Were Right All Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that many who supported & loved CGC & his schtick are the same people who hated PJ. They would talk smack about the paul-lovers (who actually just respect his time at GT) being “negative” like somehow that caused the poor coaching that anyone without “recruiting fan-boy” glasses could easily see.
It's amazing to see the fanboys are still out in force, standing by their man.

Funny that many who supported & loved CGC & his schtick are the same people who hated PJ. They would talk smack about the paul-lovers (who actually just respect his time at GT) being “negative” like somehow that caused the poor coaching that anyone without “recruiting fan-boy” glasses could easily see.
As much as I loved PJ and the 3O; he did retire (whether he was forced to retire or not who knows, but he did retire). I would have liked to stay 3O, but okay new direction that's fine . . .but new direction AND hiring a PR clown; that's too much.

Frankly, since CGC was hired I haven't watched much Tech football (and I used to watch it all the time from OLeary to PJ). I watched his first season and that's been about it. At best the game is on, a few games a season, in the background while I'm doing something else.

This is starting to turn into a middle eastern coup. Anyone who ever uttered the word Moneydown will be shot at Tech Square at 0800.
i mean we aren't going to fire Adidas .. i don't associate Adidas with the Clown. 404, ATL, money down, lifting weights, cliches galore .. yes.

As much as I loved PJ and the 3O; he did retire (whether he was forced to retire or not who knows, but he did retire). I would have liked to stay 3O, but okay new direction that's fine . . .but new direction AND hiring a PR clown; that's too much.

Frankly, since CGC was hired I haven't watched much Tech football (and I used to watch it all the time from OLeary to PJ). I watched his first season and that's been about it. At best the game is on, a few games a season, in the background while I'm doing something else.
I am a huge fan of 13-posts-in-15-years accounts like yours. I was in middle school when you made your account lmao

I am a huge fan of 13-posts-in-15-years accounts like yours. I was in middle school when you made your account lmao
At one point I posted a lot on one of the other forums . . the hive or something like that. I can't remember what happened to that forum-if it's still around and this one.

I come out of the woodwork every now and then; mostly at times when the program looks like it is going to change.

I've been on here long enough that I now measure my age in BST and AST, and there are lots who have been here from basically the beginning, don't know what to say about those degenerates

i mean we aren't going to fire Adidas .. i don't associate Adidas with the Clown. 404, ATL, money down, lifting weights, cliches galore .. yes.
We’re not gonna lift weights anymore?

Bump.
Apologies still in order. Consider this the official apology thread and post here if you acted like an ass to someone that predicted this moron was gonna be a failure. Jumping on the train after the start of this 4th year of football hell is way to late too claim yourself a Collins hater or “not defender.” :)
We are gonna need a bunch of pages here to hold all of the deserved apologies. :D

usa_today_13731005.jpg
I can't think of a picture that captures the fraudulent essence of the Clown better than this one. 404, ATL, Waffle House cup, stupid rubber bracelets and the play sheet fashioned to look like a Waffle House menu complete with "All Star Special".

I am in the "how can something so wrong feel so right?" Club

I can't think of a picture that captures the fraudulent essence of the Clown better than this one. 404, ATL, Waffle House cup, stupid rubber bracelets and the play sheet fashioned to look like a Waffle House menu complete with "All Star Special".
I see nothing wrong with any of that. He just can't coach. If he could coach, nobody would care.

I like the ATL gear and the 404 gear

With this hire, I don't think anyone on this forum expected a proverbial kick to the program's nuts hard enough to warrant a pronoun change.

In hindsight, the alarm bells for me sounded when his press conferences mimicked that of Tyson Summers. Crap coaches tend to have the same dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back