Official: Thread For People Who Were Right All Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of a picture that captures the fraudulent essence of the Clown better than this one. 404, ATL, Waffle House cup, stupid rubber bracelets and the play sheet fashioned to look like a Waffle House menu complete with "All Star Special".
Eh, I like that he tried to embrace Atlanta, that’s gonna drive a ton of recruits here. He was just the worst coach I’ve ever seen at the college level. If we can make Atlanta ours and have a coach that’s actually competent, then we’d be fine, bc rn, UGAg still has the hold on Atlanta, and even calls BDS Stanford west.

I can't think of a picture that captures the fraudulent essence of the Clown better than this one. 404, ATL, Waffle House cup, stupid rubber bracelets and the play sheet fashioned to look like a Waffle House menu complete with "All Star Special".

I suppose the “HEART” is the one who spurned him for Saban?

Look we whiffed on a hire- it happens - actually Tech has a pretty good history of good hires over the past 40 years

Eh, I like that he tried to embrace Atlanta, that’s gonna drive a ton of recruits here. He was just the worst coach I’ve ever seen at the college level. If we can make Atlanta ours and have a coach that’s actually competent, then we’d be fine, bc rn, UGAg still has the hold on Atlanta, and even calls BDS Stanford west.
I love it when Geoff Collins burner account pops my post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back