Official Transfer in Thread

I don’t care about UGAg, we’ll be able to compete with them eventually. But for a guy to almost single handedly destroy this program and y’all don’t care about it is insane.
I think what he’s saying is that a new guy doesn’t need to worry about G**** C******. We are in the key era. Need to wash that stain off of us by not dwelling on it for awhile.

You better learn how soon. The players sure as hell are lot going to wallow in it.
But he wants to cry about it and, for some reason, have a player who is new to the team cry about it too.

I can’t wash off a stain from a guy that almost sent us to MIT level.
To be sure, we are going to have to post a winning season before the ghost of TFG finally dissipates. Remember the feeling in 1995 when we beat NCSU and finally assured that we would finish back above .500? It was at that point that took that breath as a free man. Then we struggled again in 1996 after Joe went down with the elbow injury.

To be sure, we are going to have to post a winning season before the ghost of TFG finally dissipates. Remember the feeling in 1995 when we beat NCSU and finally assured that we would finish back above .500? It was at that point that took that breath as a free man. Then we struggled again in 1996 after Joe went down with the elbow injury.
The All American Bowl was like going to The Rose Bowl for us in 1985. Coming off a victory over the Gaggers. On top of the world

So apparently per Koon Tech favorites to pull another WR and a LB from Texas A&M too
If that WR is Chris Marshall, he would be among Tech's highest-rated recruits in recent memory. 25th overall by 247sports (and a 5-star), 22nd overall by ESPN, top 50 by Rivals. FYI.

Interview with our new Transfer Portal commit from Texas A&M

Chase Lane sounds good..both transfer rating and HS rating are high 3star.

finally found some college stats....
Lane played for three seasons in College Station and for his career, the 6'0 195 LBS wide receiver totaled 48 catches for 617 yards and two touchdowns while averaging 12.9 yards per catch.

Interview with our new Transfer Portal commit from Texas A&M

Thanks for posting. Lots of good insights. These are my takeaways:
  • Chase seems like a smart kid. Hungry for playing time.
  • Coaches have a good recruiting shtick. They come off as personable, enthusiastic about football, can offer playing time, being top of the ACC
  • Atlanta is a selling point (contrary to this board's thoughts)
  • ACC/our schedule is a selling point (opportunity to beat Clemson/UGA every year)
  • He will sell the program to other Aggie transfers (states there will be others)
I saw a lot of positives in this interview. One of the biggest things we can offer recruits/transfers is playing time and the opportunity to build a highlight reel against quality opponents.

Screenshot_20221212-230221~2.png

Just shows how we are still perceived by a number of people across the country, thanks to a decade+ of TO football. How many other possible recruits think this and aren't fact-checked? Gotta get rid of the stench of the TO ASAP. Hopefully, the former mutt we have as OC will help with that.

• Atlanta is a selling point (contrary to this board's thoughts)
  • ACC/our schedule is a selling point (opportunity to beat Clemson/UGA every year)
I like the part where he said they knew he had a podcast, and that Turner Sports was right across the street. Then, Faulkner leaves the table and comes back 10 minutes later to say he just got off the phone with a Turner Sports exec and he'll set up a meeting.

Just damn.

Back