Official Visit - Vad Lee Twitter updates

Is that his real name? John Patrick Mason, 75 Industrial Management graduate according to myspace.

From the wikipedia entry of The Rock (film):

The fact that Connery's character, John Patrick Mason, was a British secret service agent imprisoned since the 1960s alludes to Connery's famous role as James Bond.

A spy name is fitting for a ugagger masquerading as a Tech man.

Has anyone browsed through his firecpj blog? It is hilarious.

Yeah, someone who was outraged posted a link before. I like CPJ and believe in him, but I found it pretty funny. The logo is great.

:bowdown:

The grammar police on this message board need to get a life. Correcting grammar on a football message board or social media hub is equivalent to correcting someones table manners while eating at Denny's. 'Uhm pardon me sir, I noticed that while enjoying your grand slam your elbow was on the table now see that is just not done......

If I hear one more person refer to poor grammar in these informal settings as being unprofessional, I'm going to scream. If you wanted to be that big of an English dweeb you should have gone to school in the Cesspool.

The grammar police on this message board need to get a life. Correcting grammar on a football message board or social media hub is equivalent to correcting someones table manners while eating at Denny's. 'Uhm pardon me sir, I noticed that while enjoying your grand slam your elbow was on the table now see that is just not done......

If I hear one more person refer to poor grammar in these informal settings as being unprofessional, I'm going to scream. If you wanted to be that big of an English dweeb you should have gone to school in the Cesspool.

If you wanted to be that big of an English dweeb, you should have gone to school in the Cesspool.

I was unable to parse your post because you never closed the quote that you opened. Also, Grand Slam is a proper noun and should be capitalized as such.

Do you still have your Twitter updates from your official visits?:laugher:

If refrigeratormover had twitter in highschool, it would probably look like this:
"mmmm... fat man like cake." :laugher:

Last edited:
Really? What are you allowed to feed them?

Bagels. But not cream cheese.

These [athletes] need some nutrition, so [NCAA] legislation was passed [saying] … “It’s OK for you to give nuts, fruit, and bagels to these student athletes.” They don’t want to make it too vague so that people will push the envelope. So then we get these questions, “Can you give them cream cheese on the bagel?” And the answer is no. Sometimes the conversations we have appear not to be our highest use.

http://sportsbybrooks.com/so-now-the-ncaa-has-a-cream-cheese-violation-25686

Wrecks has completely lost it. He's put about 15 tweets in the last day to Lee bashing Tech and CPJ. It's almost like he's scared of where the program would go if we got a dynamic QB. Pretty sure these tweets by Vad are about him:

Twitter not even fun anymore.....

Theodis is in full attack!!!

Wrecks is completely nuts. If he's really a Tech fan, and I seriously doubt it, he's become so self absorbed with his thoughts on what needs to be done with the program that it's pushed him over the edge.

hint to the board. The more attention you give this loser the more credibility he has.

These have to be Georgia fans. No true GT fan could possibly be this stupid.

My bet is that it is not the guy know as WnE. That is all so over the top.

Similar to that guy that used to hang around Bbuzzoff named 20 oz something. Just an idiot that hijacked the "identity" of a known rabble rouser.

20 oz became famous on the HIV. He did visit BO from time to time but his haunt was the HIV. But, I would not put anything past Wrex. He's about as stupid as the gal who has an ACC blog on ESPN!.

longfordodd wrote on BO that the visitors ate at Fogo de Chao, good stuff!

Back