Official Visit - Vad Lee Twitter updates

The grammar police on this message board need to get a life. Correcting grammar on a football message board or social media hub is equivalent to correcting someones table manners while eating at Denny's. 'Uhm pardon me sir, I noticed that while enjoying your grand slam your elbow was on the table now see that is just not done......

If I hear one more person refer to poor grammar in these informal settings as being unprofessional, I'm going to scream. If you wanted to be that big of an English dweeb you should have gone to school in the Cesspool.

I guess we're not allowed to have a sense of humor either

I guess we're not allowed to have a sense of humor either

You were joking, I wasn't referring to you. I saw this as an opening to vent about people bandying about the word professional on a football message board in regards to grammar being used on this message board and on social networking sites.

VadLee02
in the dorms chillen with some of the players! These dorms pretty nice!

Too bad the STUPID NCAA banned the practice of taking recruits to places like Fogo de Chao.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Too bad the STUPID NCAA banned the practice of taking recruits to places like Fogo de Chao.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Really??? I saw several Memphis coaches with recruits at the Texas de Brazil in Memphis when we were there with my son. (Basketball, not football -- so maybe that makes a difference). That was last year.

Really??? I saw several Memphis coaches with recruits at the Texas de Brazil in Memphis when we were there with my son. (Basketball, not football -- so maybe that makes a difference). That was last year.

Maybe the NCAA rescinded that rule. I remember some kid bragging about it during an OV to Miami and smaller schools whined and bitched about it and they made some rule that OV meals can only be what students normally have.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

I thought that OV recruits went to Capital Grill or something like that last year... was that rule put into place recently?

Just meet the Falcons head coach!!
3 minutes ago via txt

Not saying that this was arranged for the recruiting event but is it allowed for a school to have someone like this come and talk to them during an official visit?

Not saying that this was arranged for the recruiting event but is it allowed for a school to have someone like this come and talk to them during an official visit?

I'm sure they bumped into each other while at the breakfast bar.

Back