Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

It's a good question.

I suspect he'd leave for more money and resources which no doubt Auburn would promise.
Idk, I think Ole Miss would throw everything they got at him, unless he’s just on a parade to piss off every SEC team

Honest question, did he ever receive his degree from FSU (or anywhere else)??

If not, that will immediately DQ him.

I would love to have neon Deion as the next coach but look what this dip öööö said.

38FE006E-B83D-4189-B18A-23DB0C37FC3A.jpeg

Deion Sanders, Jackson State coach: Coach Prime might actually work in a crowded media market where Deion was adored as a member of the Falcons and Braves. After a 4-3 record in his first COVID-19 shortened season with the Tigers, Coach Prime led Jackson State to an 11-2 record (9-0 SWAC) in his second campaign. The Tigers are 4-0 to start 2022 while outscoring opponents 190-37. It makes too much sense.

Just the press coverage this off season would be worth his first years salary.

We have not been on the radar for big time recruits for the last 14 years. High schoolers have seen us run the TO or win three games a year since they have been old enough to remember watching a game. I liked the TO but I'll agree that the 5 stars didn't want to play in it.

GT is an afterthought in the minds of recruits. Primetime would change that day 1.

Back