Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

Just so we're clear, this is the bullet we dodged in Deion: Prime Time acting like he's a high school recruit again and announcing he's blessed to receive an offer from Georgia Tech University, and the date/time/sponsor of his livestreamed announcement of which school he will take his talents to.

He should have started his post with AGTG

Just so we're clear, this is the bullet we dodged in Deion: Prime Time acting like he's a high school recruit again and announcing he's blessed to receive an offer from Georgia Tech University....

who was that? Kenny Anderson? Stephon Marbury? Hell, I'd take either right now lol

Just so we're clear, this is the bullet we dodged in Deion: Prime Time acting like he's a high school recruit again and announcing he's blessed to receive an offer from Georgia Tech University, and the date/time/sponsor of his livestreamed announcement of which school he will take his talents to.

I feel very confident I will be able to say “Told you so” about Deion one day. He’s smarter than Herschel, and I’ll leave it at that.

He'd instantly eliminate himself if he announced that so maybe.....we're the front runner??!
v3Z4lRZ.png

Back