Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

"Since 2019, Dilfer has served as the head football coach at Lipscomb Academy in Nashville, Tennessee. Lipscomb Academy is a private, college preparatory, Christian school serving students from pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade, located in Nashville, Tennessee, United States."

Quite a hire. I'm sure his experience working at a school serving pre-kindergarten has prepared him well to deal with whiny boosters.

"Since 2019, Dilfer has served as the head football coach at Lipscomb Academy in Nashville, Tennessee. Lipscomb Academy is a private, college preparatory, Christian school serving students from pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade, located in Nashville, Tennessee, United States."

Quite a hire
el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

Quite a hire. I'm sure his experience working at a school serving pre-kindergarten has prepared him well to deal with whiny boosters.

ember 30, 2022 6:14am EST
Super Bowl champion QB expected to take UAB job despite players advocating for current interim coach: reports

Good for UAB…..never let the inmates run the asylum

Super Bowl champion QB expected to take UAB job despite players advocating for current interim coach: reports

So you would've been cool with Dilfer?

Season records for UAB under Bill Clark after they restarted the program:
2017 8-5
2018 11-3
2019 9-5
2020 6-3
2021 9-4
2022 under the interim coach 6-6

Compare that to Key's 4-4 record to the 3+ season's of Collins

I'm not sure this is the star you want to hitch your wagon to.

Technically the Stanford Tree is the mascot not of the school or football team, but just of the marching band. And the band has gotten into some ****! Most famously the band on the field vs Cal, but has successfully offended many over the years with their stunts.
Same with the Rice band

Technically the Stanford Tree is the mascot not of the school or football team, but just of the marching band. And the band has gotten into some ****! Most famously the band on the field vs Cal, but has successfully offended many over the years with their stunts.

USC (west) grad and son of a Tech grad here, and I've seen the Stanford Band ad their glorious tree many times in person. Sat next to them at the Coliseum once. Always a treat.

Back