Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

USC (west) grad and son of a Tech grad here, and I've seen the Stanford Band ad their glorious tree many times in person. Sat next to them at the Coliseum once. Always a treat.
I would be staring at USC coeds not the Stanford tree.

The stories of the Leland Stanford - Junior University Marching Band are legendary. My favorite is when they drove a white Ford Bronco with red handprints on it during halftime against USC. And they royally pissed off ND with an Irish potato famine halftime show.

The stories of the Leland Stanford - Junior University Marching Band are legendary. My favorite is when they drove a white Ford Bronco with red handprints on it during halftime against USC. And they royally pissed off ND with an Irish potato famine halftime show.
Here is the most famous event in the history of the Stanford band and their football team. John Elway never played in a bowl game due to this play. My friend was the announcer for the Stanford student radio broadcast on this version.

Tell us you've never been to Columbia without telling us you've never been to Columbia.
I've been. It is a ööööhole. USuCk's stadium is a ööööhole in a ööööhole area.

And they think the "2001" entrance is the greatest entrance in CFB. It is ööööing lame.

I think Nebraska made the biggest splash in the coaching world. I am willing to bet that Nebraska is a top 25 team, in 2 years. He will bring in some talent. I will be shocked if he does not turn that program around.

Think Auburn is the team that made the most meh...choice. I don't see Freeze doing much. I don't see him beating Bama or UGA. He may turn Auburn into an 8 win team. However; a few years of 8 wins, at Auburn will turn the boosters and mob against you. Especially, if you lost to Bama and UGA, in those years. If anything Freeze going to Auburn was predictable.

I've been. It is a ööööhole. USuCk's stadium is a ööööhole in a ööööhole area.

And they think the "2001" entrance is the greatest entrance in CFB. It is ööööing lame.

Now do Lincoln.

It has The Juice
E6EE9EC4-205A-48B3-B50E-581327ED2B2D.jpeg

Think Auburn is the team that made the most meh...choice. I don't see Freeze doing much. I don't see him beating Bama or UGA. He may turn Auburn into an 8 win team. However; a few years of 8 wins, at Auburn will turn the boosters and mob against you. Especially, if you lost to Bama and UGA, in those years. If anything Freeze going to Auburn was predictable.

He had a losing record in conference at Ole Miss. He did beat Bama a few times though I think. Not sure why he would be better this time around. Maybe Auburn has more resources than Ole Miss? If Ole Miss has the resources to pay Kiffin that much, then I'm going to doubt that. Seems to be a flashier version of Malzahn 2.0 type of hire - better than Harsin though, for sure.

I don't like being in cities personally. Give me a camp fire and a hundred miles of nothing in every direction. God always did better work than man. I wonder what the most remote from civilization CFB stadium is.

Back