Our players didn't quit, but a lot of our fans did!

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
Not sure I will quit on the players, but the Coaching staff maybe... While I have doubts, Coach Collins can win me over during the next three weeks....The three opponents are a combined 10-11 overall and 2-7 in conference play. I think it's fair to say he has to win all three to go to a bowl. I also think that's a really big ask when he has yet to win two in a row in three years. They probably win 5. While that might be good enough to avoid staff changes in the offseason, it will add salt over how they crapped the bed in Week 1.

However if he wins all three I will get back on the Collins Ride or Die Train!

1990wspjacket

Damn Good Rat
No, I swat the negative fans like you, who believe we should already be playing for an ACC championship 2 seasons after having our worst roster in decades. You guys are irrational idiots who somehow believe that a school like GT can take two years of recruiting and program change and somehow become a UGA or Alabama.

It is going to take time. Morons like you just want to win 7 or 8 a season and play an occasional ACC championship. Maybe beat UGAg every once in a while.

I am not happy with that. I don't pine for the days of having our team physically dominated and hope that our coach somehow can outscheme the opponent. We assisted UGA to become what they have become by surrendering this state. We gave up on seeking talent. We gave up on building bridges to coaching staffs around the state.

We are getting that now. We have gotten some real good talent on this team, despite your crybaby attitude. Sims is a good QB who could be great. Hell of an arm and 21 MPH speed. His protection last year was scary bad. He has been dinged up a bit this season, bit he looked pretty good since he's been back.the OL looks better than they did last season, but obviously need improvement. Defense needs a lot of work, especially at DT and LB, we just have no depth and I think we fade a bit because of it.

I am certain, if you were AD, you would have done much better job and we'd be ranked up with UGA by now. (That is sarcasm,in case you're a bit slow and don't get it)
So bc you've posted way too many times , you can read my mind and use the word bitch way too many times? I guess you dont even pay for food at Waffle House. What u gonna say next? CGC pays your tab on the company Way to Old to Complain but cant get rid of the thousands of posts credit card? Asking for a Majority of StinGTalk.........

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
This site is not Twitter, FB or Instagram, dumbass. A TINY fraction of the users. Everyone knows Twitter, FB and Instagram. 99.999% of folks have never even heard of this site once.

Proof that even ONE Croot visited this site and it influenced their decision, or STFU.
No öööö Sherlock. However, Google search for a GT message board and ST is the second result. Dumbass.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
So bc you've posted way too many times , you can read my mind and use the word bitch way too many times? I guess you dont even pay for food at Waffle House. What u gonna say next? CGC pays your tab on the company Way to Old to Complain but cant get rid of the thousands of posts credit card? Asking for a Majority of StinGTalk.........
You aren't asking öööö for the majority of ST. You're making a weak ass attempt to get other board members to come to your aid, moron

H-town

Helluva Engineer
Not sure I will quit on the players, but the Coaching staff maybe... While I have doubts, Coach Collins can win me over during the next three weeks....The three opponents are a combined 10-11 overall and 2-7 in conference play. I think it's fair to say he has to win all three to go to a bowl. I also think that's a really big ask when he has yet to win two in a row in three years. They probably win 5. While that might be good enough to avoid staff changes in the offseason, it will add salt over how they crapped the bed in Week 1.

However if he wins all three I will get back on the Collins Ride or Die Train!
I don’t think you could have explained fair weather fan any better