Patrick Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Tech. Twice.

CDIGkOFW0AE_RTm.jpg

Maybe we could move Skov to backup QB and free up Bylerly to play B-Back?

Great news if for nothing other than depth.

The commentators with love this too. They've been calling our BB a fullback for years - now we finally have a real one.

Last edited:
Crap. Who the hell is George Tech? Why can't we beat them for guys like this? Ridiculous!

I thought the school he transferred to had to offer a graduate degree that his former school didn't.

I'm pretty sure Stanford offers MBAs.

If we make it to September with Marcus Allen and Skov playing, I think we will be in good shape at BB. We can probably redshirt Quaide and Lands-Davis, and should get Leggett back next year. We might be thin at AB, but most teams will struggle enough to stop the dive that it should be less of an issue.

Last edited:
I thought the school he transferred to had to offer a graduate degree that his former school didn't.

I'm pretty sure Stanford offers MBAs.

There may be an exception if he couldn't get in their MBA program. I like GT's MBA program, but Stanford is a little bit tougher to get into.

There may be an exception if he couldn't get in their MBA program. I like GT's MBA program, but Stanford is a little bit tougher to get into.

May not even be a matter of difficulty. In the science and engineering majors, schools try to dissuade students from going into the graduate program at the same school they went to for undergraduate. No idea if this applies to MBA programs and probably even less so for athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back