Patrick Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited to see what we can do with a guy who had 12 carries for 18 yards. I bet if he stays healthy he gets at least 100.

I'm excited to see what we can do with a guy who had 12 carries for 18 yards. I bet if he stays healthy he gets at least 100.

He had 4 TDs on those 12 carries. Extrapolate it to 100 and we're looking at 33 TDs and 150 yards. It's science.

12 carries for 18 yards in Stanford's offense is like a GT QB with 9 completitions for 131 yards.

And what were Synjyn Days numbers before last years offensive line?

Yall are lettin zulu troll you too easily.

It wasn't a sarcastic comment about how good Skov is. I think our offense can maximize guys that have mediocre stats in other offenses. It'll be interesting to see how much better he'll be in ours. That's what I meant. Stanford has one of the most vanilla offenses.

We'll perform the same experiment with AJ Green next year.

Dear UGA
giphy.gif

:biggthumpup:

Cluld be any number of reasons why he is transferring.

It is true that schools don't usually prefer you to get graduate degrees if you got your bachelor there.

Could also be that he went for a draft consultation and theyiked some of his game but needed to see more.

Could be anything.

I believe it was likely disappointment with the Spelling department at Stanford that led to his desire to get a graduate degree from George Tech.

It is true that schools don't usually prefer you to get graduate degrees if you got your bachelor there.

Not true, especially for professional degrees like MBAs.

The reason he's transferring is that Stanford GSB is the most difficult MBA admissions in the world, quite literally. Very unlikely they offered an MBA admission to someone with no work experience unless that person has a Nobel Prize.

What a great pick-up. He's smart, got size, and they trusted him enough with the ball to be the short yardage guy. On paper he seems like a great fit for our offense.

Assuming he has a good year this could be huge for transfers in the future. Imagine other backs sitting in his situation across college campuses.

Not true, especially for professional degrees like MBAs.

The reason he's transferring is that Stanford GSB is the most difficult MBA admissions in the world, quite literally. Very unlikely they offered an MBA admission to someone with no work experience unless that person has a Nobel Prize.

No mention of athletic fees for grad students? You're missing a great opportunity here.

Patrick,

"Welcome to the GT family!"

I am very happy you decided to transfer to GT! I have the utmost respect for the Stanford education, their football program and staff.

We are fortunate to have you to continue your academic and football tenure at GT! You will add value to our football team as well as the MBA program.

Go Jackets!!

if only...

Whoops. No, we don't need any NCAA violations.

By the way, it is weird how some _J names are common while others almost never happen. AJ, BJ, CJ, DJ, JJ, PJ... But have you ever met a GJ, XJ, or a WJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back