Patrick Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people saying it will be a hard adjustment to take handoffs and run... Dont kid yourself. The kid is a fullback moving to fullback not a ööööööö DT moving to fullback
I hope he has come a long way, a 2 star out of HS and 2 offers.

Jabari makes his grades and there's no scholarship left because we gave it to a transfer from the Pac 12? I would not want to be the one to tell Synjyn or dad, sorry but them's the breaks.

is someone paying you to be this stupid?

I hope he has come a long way, a 2 star out of HS and 2 offers.

He was a legacy commit. His grandad was an athlete at Stanford. I think his parents were there too. His brother also. All of that could have been the reason for so few offers. He was probably going to Stanford regardless of football.

I assume he's coming to the Spring Game tomorrow. Hope he has a good time and folks treat him right.

I assume he's coming to the Spring Game tomorrow. Hope he has a good time and folks treat him right.

Indeed! Hope some posting on this thread stay away from him and keep their mouth shut. :biggrin:

Yeah yeah yeah.............

:bigcry:

:asskiss:

:wink:

Jabari makes his grades and there's no scholarship left because we gave it to a transfer from the Pac 12? I would not want to be the one to tell Synjyn or dad, sorry but them's the breaks.

Jabari will not even know his eligibility until July after the short summer session. Trust me....Synjyn and Synjyn's father are not concerned.

The coaches have this....so just sit back and enjoy.

Do you happen to have green teeth?

16985568040_33f62c2bdf_o.jpg

Y'all better stop it or you'll give me red marks on my hand that in no way came from playing with a dog's shock collar.

I mean, I know what you're trying to do here, but I really have no idea what you're trying to do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back