per AJC: significant announcement for GT football

The alleged violations occurred within the football program within the past several years. The NCAA considers the alleged violations, which included improper benefits, minor. However, Tech allegedly didn’t cooperate with the investigators as enthusiastically as the NCAA would have liked.
Well... considering none of this stuff leaked out... did anyone at GT even know we were being investigated or is the AA that good at keeping its mouth shut?

well how do you like your hair cut?

I hear at great clips they are giving away race tickets...

diseq has been a victim of bad hair cuts--hes a good guy though

I refuse to go to great clips after the last time.

tumblr_lobvswxIxV1qz7d0ro1_500_medium.jpg

"The alleged violations occurred within the football program within the past several years. The NCAA considers the alleged violations, which included improper benefits, minor. However, Tech allegedly didn’t cooperate with the investigators as enthusiastically as the NCAA would have liked."

Zeroing in on the Dede theory.

"The alleged violations occurred within the football program within the past several years. The NCAA considers the alleged violations, which included improper benefits, minor. However, Tech allegedly didn’t cooperate with the investigators as enthusiastically as the NCAA would have liked."

I mean.. what the hell? I'd LOVE to hear some sort of specifics on what the öööö this means. Did someone make their coffee with sugar when they specifically asked for sugar? Did they have to wait a couple of minutes to get into the women's bathroom because the men's only had urinals and there's not a single man working for the NCAA who is capable of standing while he pees? Did DRad fail to blow them the second they walked in the door?

Well... considering none of this stuff leaked out... did anyone at GT even know we were being investigated or is the AA that good at keeping its mouth shut?

They probably brushed it off as secondary violations....."nothing to see here" attitude.

I mean.. what the hell? I'd LOVE to hear some sort of specifics on what the öööö this means. Did someone make their coffee with sugar when they specifically asked for sugar? Did they have to wait a couple of minutes to get into the women's bathroom because the men's only had urinals and there's not a single man working for the NCAA who is capable of standing while he pees? Did DRad fail to blow them the second they walked in the door?

Paul Johnson: No.

NCAA Investigator: I'm...I'm sorry, I'm looking for the office of Paul Johnson?

Paul: This is. I just don't say "yes." Too positive for me.

NCAA Investigator. Well, I'd like to speak with you about potential NCAA violations.

Paul. And I'd like you to eat a sack lunch off my taint, son.

NCAA Investigator: I'm going to read the charges off in order.

Paul: I'm holding a seashell up to my ear son, and I can hear an ocean of I-don't-give-a-öööö. It's the best white noise machine a man can buy. I'd sleep with two of them strapped to my ears if I cared about sleep or life.

NCAA Investigator: The first: a prohibited benefit in the provision of two t-shirts for Demaryius Thomas.

Paul: I'm sorry, who?

NCAA Investigator: Demaryius Thomas. A former wide receiver---

Paul: We don't have those. I'm sending you an email right now regarding this matter. Please hold.

NCAA Investigator's inbox pings.

NCAA Investigator: That is a picture of your scrotum, Coach Johnson.

Paul Johnson: Just like my face. Wrinkled, ugly, and gonna hang where it wants to. Also doesn't care.

NCAA Investigator: If we can proceed, Coach.

Paul Johnson: ...

Back