per AJC: significant announcement for GT football

Let me get this straight:

1) NCAA comes in and says they think Thomas and Burnett both received gifts. Thomas and Burnett deny. NCAA levies penalties.

2) MSU, agents, etc., say Newton involved in $180k pay-for-play scheme. NCAA says it is ok because it was only the dad, despite Cam saying he went to Auburn because "the money was too good."

Yep. This makes great sense. :banghead:

This:

http://brett-mcmurphy.blogs.cbsspor...522/30613412?ttag=gen10_on_all_fb_na_txt_0001

Says Bebe and Morgan were ineligible and we have to vacate the 09 ACC championship.

/shrug

Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

Wait, what's going on? I'm on my phone and heard about this. Can someone give me the skinny?

Is this right? The guy is just a blogger who likes to pretend that he "works" for CBS by saying he "writes for them" when he actually only has a blog on there?

I don't know the guy from a hole in the ground but our buddy Coley is the one that RT'd the article/blog post. Take it FWIW.

Is this right? The guy is just a blogger who likes to pretend that he "works" for CBS by saying he "writes for them" when he actually only has a blog on there?

Deep breaths Jacket. Its all about nothing. You'll see:holla:

Wait, what's going on? I'm on my phone and heard about this. Can someone give me the skinny?

An agent allegedly stole some shirts and watches from Macy's while doing some Christmas shopping with two players; he stuffed the stolen items into the players shopping bags and the players knowingly or unknowingly left the store with said items.

Back