per AJC: significant announcement for GT football

I always thought vacated was the weakest punishment there was. I always thought it was pretty much ignored by the fans.

Maybe now I will know for sure. If all it is is vacating they can take the vacate and eat it.

Awesome, I literally just flew in from NC after making fun of UNC fans for their crap, and I come home to this öööö?

Is this right? The guy is just a blogger who likes to pretend that he "works" for CBS by saying he "writes for them" when he actually only has a blog on there?

Nope. I was wrong. Dude is a senior writer for CBS Sports that apparently just started the same type of blog a user can start but is published more like articles.

:facepalm:

There goes the official title. And all I got was this crummy t-shirt.

I always thought vacated was the weakest punishment there was. I always thought it was pretty much ignored by the fans.

Maybe now I will know for sure. If all it is is vacating they can take the vacate and eat it.

It's like Republicans pretending that Obama was never elected. Yes, the game was played and GT won.

Some updates around twitter:

Vad Lee said:
Haha man Coach Johnson is the cooliest coach ever!! Love that guy
5 minutes ago

Louis Young said:
Prepared for da worst, but still praying for da BEST!!!
12 minutes ago

jamal golden said:
what goes around comes around... #nolie
30 minutes ago

and this interchange between Mario Butler and Mario Edwards:

Mario Butler:
smh glad we out
2 hours ago

Mario Edwards:
They ain't getting the ACC ring back, noo suhhhh!!!
2 hours ago via Mobile Web

Mario Butler:
yea thats def a no no
2 hours ago

The NCAA will never take away December 5, 2009 and the epic ööööing weekend that surrounded it.

Nope. I was wrong. Dude is a senior writer for CBS Sports that apparently just started the same type of blog a user can start but is published more like articles.

:facepalm:

There goes the official title. And all I got was this crummy t-shirt.

Dude ... öööö.

:2mxrdps:

Awesome, I literally just flew in from NC after making fun of UNC fans for their crap, and I come home to this öööö?
If this is anywhere near the level of bullshit that UNC pulled, we should dismantle our football program.

Until I hear from Dan and Bud, I'm going to assume that the NCAA is doing ...something... and that we're going to fight this ...something... Everything I read so far from the sources I trust - emails from AA, Dems - leads me to think that while the NCAA may try to pull some öööö, we're not going to stand for it.

http://twitter.com/#!/GT_VadLee2

Wonder what this is about. (Tweet about PJ)

for ze lazy:

GT_VadLee2 Vad Lee

Haha man Coach Johnson is the cooliest coach ever!! Love that guy

COOLIEST! Is that the most-coolio like?

7776.coolio.jpg

wouldnt have won without burnett and bebe

Fact.

But apparently can't keep it with Burnett and Bebe.

I hope the NCAA is way off and DRad rapes them with evidence that they are wrong and the NCAA fails hard.

But that would take some credibility away from their investigations and might help teams that are actually breaking serious rules.

Back