Per ESPN Richt has been fired

They are the stupidest motherööööers on planet Earth. He is one of the most successful coaches in the country.

They absolutely will not do better than Richt. Thank you Jesus.
The only thing that would have been dumber than this would have been if LSU had followed through on firing Les Miles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Kirby Smart, Dan Mullen and Jimbo Fisher are said to be the top targets. Hope they don't get Jimbo.

Kirby Smart, Dan Mullen and Jimbo Fisher are said to be the top targets. Hope they don't get Jimbo.

Is UGA a better job than FSU? I don't think so. I hope they get Kirby Smart. Let him figure out how to be a head coach on the job. I think there is greater potential for flop there than with an established name.

Of the three I hope they get Smart. Or any "hot" coordinator. But even Mullen and Jimbo don't scare me. It's not like UGA and FSU are any different in terms of facilities and athletes.

Is UGA a better job than FSU? I don't think so. I hope they get Kirby Smart. Let him figure out how to be a head coach on the job. I think there is greater potential for flop there than with an established name.

You know Richt wishes Miles had been fired. Jimbo to LSU, Richt to Florida State. Alas..

Of the three I hope they get Smart. Or any "hot" coordinator. But even Mullen and Jimbo don't scare me. It's not like UGA and FSU are any different in terms of facilities and athletes.

I think Kirby has a chance to be another Muschamp ie a bust.

No chance in hell they get Jimbo. All he has to do is ask Jeremy Pruitt about how sucky that situation was. FSU is a better job.

Very likely they will land Mullen or Smart if they offer. Mullen has hit the ceiling of Mississippi State.

FSU has won what 3 NC's since the mutts last won one? I think FSU is a much better job if you want to win championships.

Who was it that posted the rumor a couple days ago? That Richt was gone, Smart was in and Eason agreed to stay.

Jimbo is not going backward. If he's not going to LSU, he sure as [emoji90] ain't going to UGA
Mullen has a good thing going at Miss State
I get Kirby, but not sure if he'll be a good coach...

<pleasescrewthisuppleasescrewthisuppleasescrewthisup>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Chip Kelly experiment still has one more year of failure in PHI before they can his ass.

USCw us a vacancy too. I'd bet a lot they go after Kelly. I don't know because I've never lived in either, but LA seems like a better place to live than Athens?

Back