Per ESPN Richt has been fired

Kelly_Quinlan: RT @RadiNabulsi: Mark Richt has the exact same winning percentage as that of Phil Fulmer when he was let go at Tennessee: .740

It's going to be weird to see a new offense in Athens, been so long that we've been getting Mark Richt's play action passing game rammed up our ***. Thinking this yesterday, but even with their worst QB, their scheme ALWAYS leaves a received or a RB wide open in the short to mid range routes.

I'm tired of them hitting 8 yard passes with 20 yards of running room. Good riddance.

It's going to be weird to see a new offense in Athens, been so long that we've been getting Mark Richt's play action passing game rammed up our ass. Thinking this yesterday, but even with their worst QB, their scheme ALWAYS leaves a received or a RB wide open in the short to mid range routes.

I'm tired of them hitting 8 yard passes with 20 yards of running room. Good riddance.

Regretfully, Richt isn't the only one to successfully pull that off against us the last 15 years.

I hope they lose Eason now.

They will. The only question is if they lose him to Richt's eventual destination or if they lose him to Florida, the latter of which would cause mass suicides among the UGA mouthbreathers.

The only way they keep Eason is probably to make Bobo HC, and that would just be too f'ing hilarious for words.

Here's to hoping there's a few recruits and transfers Tech can poach from UGA in the scramble, as well.

Reports coming out that he's staying on the football program but will not be head coach.

hqdefault.jpg

Reports coming out that he's staying on the football program but will not be head coach.

CMR is, reportedly, going to coach the bowl game ...not sure how that will work out if a Miami comes calling and wants him now.

I know it. He's 13-2 vs GT. I'll take my chances with the next guy. If this is indeed true, happy ööööin' day!

Think it through. He's a known enemy and definitely one on the decline. I'll take that over a hire who is where CMR was when they first hired him (i.e. Kirby)

It's going to be weird to see a new offense in Athens, been so long that we've been getting Mark Richt's play action passing game rammed up our ***. Thinking this yesterday, but even with their worst QB, their scheme ALWAYS leaves a received or a RB wide open in the short to mid range routes.

How'd ya like his O the last two years!?

How'd ya like his O the last two years!?

I didn't. Even on his worst offensive year they gashed us. We just kept them out of the endzone. He beat us with Grayson Lambert and Joe Cox. He might as well have rolled Stephen Hawking out there and beat us.

To me this ups the stakes for PJ next year. Rarely does UGAg so completely and comprehensively shoot themselves in the foot.

I think it was pretty obvious by the amount of red in the seats yesterday that most if not all of the good will of 2014 has been bled away by this season of horrors. Failure to seize upon the upheaval in Athens would be very damning, at least to me.

I didn't. Even on his worst offensive year they gashed us. We just kept them out of the endzone. He beat us with Grayson Lambert and Joe Cox. He might as well have rolled Stephen Hawking out there and beat us.

That would be a function of US instead of CMR.

Back