Per ESPN Richt has been fired

I think we need to be careful what we wish for, but the press/media I believe will HAMMER them for this based on his record. Unless someone like saban, who is going to do much better? Or maybe more importantly, want the job?

Chances are, they get another donnan than a saban.

How many schools would love to have that W/L record?

But gaggers are saying look at his record vs big boys ( which we are eventually going to have to do as well)

Wonder if he will go have a sleepover with the new QB?

I just hope Richt doesn't go to Miami.

With our luck, they do get a better coach than Richt at Georgia and Miami upgrades to Richt.

No chance in hell they get Jimbo. All he has to do is ask Jeremy Pruitt about how sucky that situation was. FSU is a better job.

Very likely they will land Mullen or Smart if they offer. Mullen has hit the ceiling of Mississippi State.

Agreed. Athens is a ööööhole - it'd be stupid for Jimbo to leave FSU for that.

Mediocre Mullen would be a great hire for us...and would be run out of town after 3 years of 7-8 win seasons and losses to every decent team on their schedule.

Watch Jeremy Pruitt get the HC job. If that happens, that would be an absolute travesty, but it would be a very mutt thing to do.

To all the be careful what you wish for people, I agree, they could potentially do better, but he was 13-2 against us, hard to beat that.

I'm sad we didn't get him one last time. I hope they lose Eason now.

To all the be careful what you wish for people, I agree, they could potentially do better, but he was 13-2 against us, hard to beat that.

Our poor record against him is more to do with us than him, in my opinion. He was here during Gailey, and we've had rebuilding and misfortune under Johnson.

Good may be the enemy of great, but Georgia fans are about to find out just how hard it is to find a great coach.

Kirby Smart, Dan Mullen and Jimbo Fisher are said to be the top targets. Hope they don't get Jimbo.

They talked about this last night on the UF v. FSU game... but at the time were referring to Jimbo going back to LSU. announcers said he would be an idiot to leave FSU and the chance of it happening are almost zero... Jimbo says his most talented team is going to be next year. If true... watch out

FSU has won what 3 NC's since the mutts last won one? I think FSU is a much better job if you want to win championships.

Florida is the only state this side of Texas with better recruits than Georgia. And guess who's the #1 destination in Florida right now?

Would be crazy to leave the empire Jimbo is building in Tallahassee

Watch Jeremy Pruitt get the HC job. If that happens, that would be an absolute travesty, but it would be a very mutt thing to do.

Pruitt is a hayseed redneck he would fit in well up there. Has lots of off the field things in common with Bud Foster.

FSU is already a better job than Athens. Jimbo won't go anywhere.

CPJ owns Mullen.

Smart is an unproven element at HC, could be interesting

Free at last! Free at last!
Thank God almighty, we're free at last!

thats a dirty move by uga, if they dont hire a superstar this will set them back significantly espcially with recruiting,

who will coach bowl game? pruitt?

Back