PJ... Extend or not to extend, that is the question!

Extend, Don't Extend, or Wait

• Total voters
Wait. If he loses the final three, I will grumpily still extend, but for a shorter amount of time and less per year. Win two of the final three and I'm willing to pay more, but still don't want a huge chunk of time on it.

Despite the much vaunted changes to recruiting, it seems to be a push thus far. Assuming CavMan dumps Mike London at the end of this year, fire SOMEBODY to make room for him as a recruiter. Give him a chance to redirect the tidewater here while helping keep UVA/VT/UNC/NCST recruiting down in the process.

I can't believe it's even a poll. 7-2. Extensions are window dressing anyway - the buyout is a cost of doing business, we just need to make sure that other teams can't negatively recruit us using this as well.

we moved to d1 and got rocked. too many guys on our squad closer to o40 than d1.

the d1 level is pretty solid in adasl. used to play with Rose & Crown up there back in the day. some really good teams!

yeah im out there on thursdays, we moved to d1 and got rocked. too many guys on our squad closer to o40 than d1.

adasl also....we are okay this year. They consolidated d2 and d3 so theres a lot of teams to play. We are okay, losing close ones right now.

al065b.jpg

yeah im out there on thursdays, we moved to d1 and got rocked. too many guys on our squad closer to o40 than d1.

adasl also....we are okay this year. They consolidated d2 and d3 so theres a lot of teams to play. We are okay, losing close ones right now.

I have a 9:20 tonight. JP's going to make it as well.We might actually need more players if you want to stick around for it. Regardless, lets coordinate for post-game beers in some weeks to come.

When do the Holy Innocents practices start back up?

I have a 9:20 tonight. JP's going to make it as well.We might actually need more players if you want to stick around for it. Regardless, lets coordinate for post-game beers in some weeks to come.

When do the Holy Innocents practices start back up?

I can play if you need me. I'll PM you my phone.

My game isn't until 10:15 so ill come early if i get the word.
Propst still playing for you guys?

Holy inn. is off until ADASL takes some breaks..maybe a christmas/newyears weekend scrimmage or something

I can play if you need me. I'll PM you my phone.

My game isn't until 10:15 so ill come early if i get the word.
Propst still playing for you guys?

Holy inn. is off until ADASL takes some breaks..maybe a christmas/newyears weekend scrimmage or something

He's still playing but out this week.

If you want to continue with a CHANCE to win we need to extend.

If you want to start all over and probably become a door mat with an unknown coach, then don't extend. Name me one person we realistically could get better results with our academic situation. I don't know of anyone that would be a shoo in to do that!

SkyBuzz

If you want to continue with a CHANCE to win we need to extend.

If you want to start all over and probably become a door mat with an unknown coach, then don't extend. Name me one person we realistically could get better results with our academic situation. I don't know of anyone that would be a shoo in to do that!

SkyBuzz

tumblr_mt537syMH11s2xpeeo1_500.jpg

BUMP. Extend.

Look at programs like UVA and NCSTATE who really should have all the resources to at least be decent... But here we are consistently in the top 2 in our division with the deck stacked against us. Life could be MUCH MUCH worse. I love feeling like we can step on the field with any team in the country and AT LEAST be competitive. Felt that in 08-09, and I'm startin to feel that way again.

I think this has been a great season for CPJ. With all the adversity, graduations on offense and VL leaving, the offense has gotten better.

I think most people see that the issues on defense are beyond his control and will get sorted in the long run. Meanwhile, he is a really special coach.

I think this has been a great season for CPJ. With all the adversity, graduations on offense and VL leaving, the offense has gotten better.

I think most people see that the issues on defense are beyond his control and will get sorted in the long run. Meanwhile, he is a really special coach.

Yes and no to the second paragraph. The defense is a pretty strong indictment of our recruiting a few years ago, while we have some really good freshmen and sophomores like Freemon, Davis and White (not sure, but I think White's a So.) Even with the losses on DL, maybe those three positions filled for recruiting staff plus Roof really did make a difference.

If a football factory type school, like Tennessee, figured out what they could do with CPJ at the helm, we might have a hard time keeping him. The best thing we have going for us is the phrase "high school offense"

If a football factory type school, like Tennessee, figured out what they could do with CPJ at the helm, we might have a hard time keeping him. The best thing we have going for us is the phrase "high school offense"

I think the read option is something many schools can implement with the right body type at QB. Tennessee has their QB of the future, and they'll be just fine.

8-2, don't care what happens in the final two games vs opponents with more talent ...we could win one, maybe both, but extend regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back