PJ... Extend or not to extend, that is the question!

Extend, Don't Extend, or Wait

• Total voters
Wait.. wait a sec... you were a kicker? Lecturing someone on having played college sports? You were a kicker.

Who was that asshat that used to post in here that punted for Valdosta State?

id never clown on anyone for not playing a college sport. I dont care. If you think I take my kicking skills seriously, you need help.

Bringing up the kicking and punting thing is Czars way of trying to make me feel like a loser? Which it doesn't, at all. I could give two öööös. Maybe if i didn't know Czar I'd take him serious but it's hard to take a guy serious who sits in a lawn chair at tailgates and creeps out every girl half his age.

id never clown on anyone for not playing a college sport. I dont care. If you think I take my kicking skills seriously, you need help.

Bringing up the kicking and punting thing is Czars way of trying to make me feel like a loser? Which it doesn't, at all. I could give two öööös. Maybe if i didn't know Czar I'd take him serious but it's hard to take a guy serious who sits in a lawn chair at tailgates and creeps out every girl half his age.

Dude we don't talk about that on the board. The charges are still pending.

thats true, i shouldn't single him out, he isn't the only creeper on the board.

Could you kick a ball over them mountains?
Uncle-Rico.jpg

Wait.... There are girls at GT tailgates?

Dang, are we going to lose him again?

Stop slipping up Blazer. Jeez.

What did you play again? any sports? i understand the safety concerns of why you opted out...those leather helmets probably didn't protect much.

in high school i played football and soccer

at Tech i was on the soccer team until i tore my ACL. it was a club sport for Tech, but i opted the route of going to a real college instead of chasing the quaint dream of being an elite athlete

you, i guess, thought you were better than you were and then rode the pine on a sub-A1 level team at a crap school for "college"

good choice, bro!

(that's sarcasm)

Yeah, but I noticed you did not deny creeping out girls half your age.

in high school i played football and soccer

at Tech i was on the soccer team until i tore my ACL. it was a club sport for Tech, but i opted the route of going to a real college instead of chasing the quaint dream of being an elite athlete

you, i guess, thought you were better than you were and then rode the pine on a sub-A1 level team at a crap school for "college"

good choice, bro!

(that's sarcasm)

I played club soccer at VSU.
I think we were 2-1 vs. GT while I was there.
We were also ranked #2 behind Vandy in the South rankings for most of the time I was there so it's no real surprise we beat the öööö out of yall.

p.s. i never "rode pine"...good try though creeper.

:) who woulda ever thought we'd be besties.

you still out there on thursday nights?

F'ed my knee up in June. Been trying to rehab it since. Tomorrow will be my first night back.

You still doing ADASL?

F'ed my knee up in June. Been trying to rehab it since. Tomorrow will be my first night back.

You still doing ADASL?

yeah im out there on thursdays, we moved to d1 and got rocked. too many guys on our squad closer to o40 than d1.

adasl also....we are okay this year. They consolidated d2 and d3 so theres a lot of teams to play. We are okay, losing close ones right now.

Back