Playoff

Ugag is gonna end up drawing Michigan, and there is not a shot in hell Bennett will be able to move the ball against the Wolverine defense.

Ugag is gonna end up drawing Michigan, and there is not a shot in hell Bennett will be able to move the ball against the Wolverine defense.
i like that potential matchup too ..

If ND was a full member of the ACC they would be playing in the ACC championship game tonight, wouldn’t they?
If they won the ACC, they should / could jump UGA and make the playoffs. It seems like their decision cost them.
Hope the guys in the ACC front office are calling them and hitting that home. We need to force ND’s hand and get them in.

But how humiliating it would be for them to be left out? I would drink the ugag tears for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You know what’s humiliating is going 3-9 three years in a row and likely will do the same next year. When are y’all actually going to be relevant in the discussion for any Championship, for Gods sake you are in the ACC. How many ACC teams will be in the CFP this year? You are the ones that should be humiliated. Most of you will continue to wallow in your pitiful football existence because you don’t have the balls to change it. Look at your stadium on any given Saturday, you can’t even fill your tiny ass stadium in downtown ATL., 10,000 in a stadium that seats 54,000, you should be humiliated. Your inability to negotiate the right contract for your coaches, you should be humiliated. I’m just scratching the surface but you get the picture. Say what you want about UGA but that isn’t making GT better, I mean the bullshit some of you say about UGA after they curb stomp your team, you don’t have the self awareness to even be humiliated. Yeah I’ll be banned for life from this site because the truth is painful and sometime humiliating to accept.

It seems likely UGA will end up playing Michigan in the first round. Two possibilities:

Possibility #1:
1. Michigan
2. Bama

If they ranked UGA #3 it would just be an immediate rematch with Bama and I don't think they'd do that. So UGA gets bumped to #4.

Possibility #2:
1. Bama
2. Michigan

They'd get placed #3 with same logic as before.

You know what’s humiliating is going 3-9 three years in a row and likely will do the same next year. When are y’all actually going to be relevant in the discussion for any Championship, for Gods sake you are in the ACC. How many ACC teams will be in the CFP this year? You are the ones that should be humiliated. Most of you will continue to wallow in your pitiful football existence because you don’t have the balls to change it. Look at your stadium on any given Saturday, you can’t even fill your tiny ass stadium in downtown ATL., 10,000 in a stadium that seats 54,000, you should be humiliated. Your inability to negotiate the right contract for your coaches, you should be humiliated. I’m just scratching the surface but you get the picture. Say what you want about UGA but that isn’t making GT better, I mean the bullshit some of you say about UGA after they curb stomp your team, you don’t have the self awareness to even be humiliated. Yeah I’ll be banned for life from this site because the truth is painful and sometime humiliating to accept.
Someone is ass mad over the game today.

Why you mad? Did you get hit in the head with a football or something?

Oh God, it hurts so good.

Apparently you don’t have the awareness to be humiliated when Bama wipes their ass with your defense AGAIN and you come back to Stingtalk so you can feel better about your win over the worst Tech team ever. Hang a banner at Butts-Mehre bro. ööööing loser.

eat öööö, dog boy. It was fun watching your dipshit coach choke again under pressure and get ass-raped again by Saban, while those inbred morons in the stands sat there jerking off with their asinine spiked shoulder pads. (seriously, WTF is that all about?)

Truth is your coach is an idiot, your fans are a bunch of ööööing dumb rednecks, and so are you. Now öööö off.

U mad bro? Looks like the truth behind “aw shucks, y’all are smarter than me but I like Tech except when they play us” comes out during buttmad.

It’s not our fault you got your ass beat by Bama (again), but by god if we pull your SOS down enough to let ND jump you, 3-9 will all be worth it.

Now where are my fries?

JRjr

eat öööö, dog boy. It was fun watching your dipshit coach choke again under pressure and get ass-raped again by Saban, while those inbred morons in the stands sat there jerking off with their asinine spiked shoulder pads. (seriously, WTF is that all about?)

Truth is your coach is an idiot, your fans are a bunch of ööööing dumb rednecks, and so are you. Now öööö off.
Ok 9 & 27 boy. The spiked shoulder pads, you wouldn’t understand, it’s a handful of students out of the 93,000 that show up for every home game, that are having fun with a little team spirit. When they pan the stands at GT your little students and others aren’t even watching the game. Now you go öööö off!

Ok 9 & 27 boy. The spiked shoulder pads, you wouldn’t understand, it’s a handful of students out of the 93,000 that show up for every home game, that are having fun with a little team spirit. When they pan the stands at GT your little students and others aren’t even watching the game. Now you go öööö off!

We’re 9-25, thank you very much. And we have the same number of wins over Bama as you do over that period. :-)

JRjr

I love the way you come on this board and all season wear this mask of benevolent behavior blowing smoke up our asses. Then the mutts lose and that mask comes off and you show your true colors. This is why we hate uga and it’s fans. Uga ruins this state.

Apparently you don’t have the awareness to be humiliated when Bama wipes their ass with your defense AGAIN and you come back to Stingtalk so you can feel better about your win over the worst Tech team ever. Hang a banner at Butts-Mehre bro. ööööing loser.
UGA is playing for Championships each year. Meanwhile GT isn’t even playing in the New Mexico bowl. I’ve said why I came over to Stingtalk so I’m not going to repeat myself. I also know I’m about to be banned for these posts and that’s cool. Some of you guys spend more time taking shots at each other than you do talking football. I’m amazed at how much time people on this site spend talking about UGA. You know how much time UGA fans, students, coaches, etc spend talking about GT? ZERO. Unfortunately you have become not relevant. If I was new to this city I wouldn’t know GT existed. That to me is sort of sad and honestly that would be something productive to be discussing in order to change.

UGA is playing for Championships each year. Meanwhile GT isn’t even playing in the New Mexico bowl. I’ve said why I came over to Stingtalk so I’m not going to repeat myself. I also know I’m about to be banned for these posts and that’s cool. Some of you guys spend more time taking shots at each other than you do talking football. I’m amazed at how much time people on this site spend talking about UGA. You know how much time UGA fans, students, coaches, etc spend talking about GT? ZERO. Unfortunately you have become not relevant. If I was new to this city I wouldn’t know GT existed. That to me is sort of sad and honestly that would be something productive to be discussing in order to change.
Yet here you are. Go back to the dawg rant and tell everyone over there how you told us. We already know Collins sucks. It doesn’t take a Tech degree to figure that out, so congrats on your “discovery.”

Back