Playoff

You know what’s humiliating is going 3-9 three years in a row and likely will do the same next year. When are y’all actually going to be relevant in the discussion for any Championship, for Gods sake you are in the ACC. How many ACC teams will be in the CFP this year? You are the ones that should be humiliated. Most of you will continue to wallow in your pitiful football existence because you don’t have the balls to change it. Look at your stadium on any given Saturday, you can’t even fill your tiny ass stadium in downtown ATL., 10,000 in a stadium that seats 54,000, you should be humiliated. Your inability to negotiate the right contract for your coaches, you should be humiliated. I’m just scratching the surface but you get the picture. Say what you want about UGA but that isn’t making GT better, I mean the bullshit some of you say about UGA after they curb stomp your team, you don’t have the self awareness to even be humiliated. Yeah I’ll be banned for life from this site because the truth is painful and sometime humiliating to accept.
Upvoted by Pressman Coverage and AlbanyBee (another alt as GTRules likes to say), mods please add them to the ban.

UGA is playing for Championships each year. Meanwhile GT isn’t even playing in the New Mexico bowl. I’ve said why I came over to Stingtalk so I’m not going to repeat myself. I also know I’m about to be banned for these posts and that’s cool. Some of you guys spend more time taking shots at each other than you do talking football. I’m amazed at how much time people on this site spend talking about UGA. You know how much time UGA fans, students, coaches, etc spend talking about GT? ZERO. Unfortunately you have become not relevant. If I was new to this city I wouldn’t know GT existed. That to me is sort of sad and honestly that would be something productive to be discussing in order to change.

Irrelevant. Your new word for today.

eat öööö, dog boy. It was fun watching your dipshit coach choke again under pressure and get ass-raped again by Saban, while those inbred morons in the stands sat there jerking off with their asinine spiked shoulder pads. (seriously, WTF is that all about?)

Truth is your coach is an idiot, your fans are a bunch of ööööing dumb rednecks, and so are you. Now öööö off.

I picture @ATLNative driving back to Athens wearing those stupid spiked shoulder pads covered in black and red paint, then hoping in the shower and being forced to watch all that paint circle the drain.

Ok 9 & 27 boy. The spiked shoulder pads, you wouldn’t understand, it’s a handful of students out of the 93,000 that show up for every home game, that are having fun with a little team spirit. When they pan the stands at GT your little students and others aren’t even watching the game. Now you go öööö off!
Your vaginal discharge has been noted, now back to the trailer park and that big no tooth wife...by the way, the Griffin Walmart has ugay championship shirts half price today.

This might be the circumstance that points out the need for ND to have access to a championship game, if they were defeating Pitt in acc championship game last night, Dwan tears would be glorious this morning.​

One of the UGA houses had a big watch party. There was also an Alabama and Michigan watch party at their neighbors house. They set off fireworks. I laughed, but also got out of there before tempers flared.
There was a big dock party near me that I could hear. They were hooting and hollering for a while. That stopped. Then I set off a few fireworks at 0:00 and I could hear them bitching.

UGA is playing for Championships each year. Meanwhile GT isn’t even playing in the New Mexico bowl. I’ve said why I came over to Stingtalk so I’m not going to repeat myself. I also know I’m about to be banned for these posts and that’s cool. Some of you guys spend more time taking shots at each other than you do talking football. I’m amazed at how much time people on this site spend talking about UGA. You know how much time UGA fans, students, coaches, etc spend talking about GT? ZERO. Unfortunately you have become not relevant. If I was new to this city I wouldn’t know GT existed. That to me is sort of sad and honestly that would be something productive to be discussing in order to change.

So you decided to be on here, a Georgia Tech football forum, after losing the SEC Championship Game, to tell us how little we matter to you.

This might be the circumstance that points out the need for ND to have access to a championship game, if they were defeating Pitt in acc championship game last night, Dwan tears would be glorious this morning.​
ND is the only party keeping them out of the ACCCG.

You know what’s humiliating is going 3-9 three years in a row and likely will do the same next year. When are y’all actually going to be relevant in the discussion for any Championship, for Gods sake you are in the ACC. How many ACC teams will be in the CFP this year? You are the ones that should be humiliated. Most of you will continue to wallow in your pitiful football existence because you don’t have the balls to change it. Look at your stadium on any given Saturday, you can’t even fill your tiny ass stadium in downtown ATL., 10,000 in a stadium that seats 54,000, you should be humiliated. Your inability to negotiate the right contract for your coaches, you should be humiliated. I’m just scratching the surface but you get the picture. Say what you want about UGA but that isn’t making GT better, I mean the bullshit some of you say about UGA after they curb stomp your team, you don’t have the self awareness to even be humiliated. Yeah I’ll be banned for life from this site because the truth is painful and sometime humiliating to accept.

I really hope your undefeated regular season formerly #1 ranked dwags come away with absolutely nothing this year, no SEC championship, no national championship. We can clearly see your anger with the above post, so you already can see it is almost halfway there. Suck it dwag, you can hang your hat on beating the 3-9 jackets that are so irrelevant that you joined their own message board.

At least the mutt fans have at least 50 more minutes to sweat .. you know some are sweating despite what the experts predict.

For the whole season? Time for AI to make the decision.
Yeah. They can watch broadcasts on mute if they want. It's not that big a sacrifice to not watch Sportscenter or listen to Paul Finenbaum or whatever for a year

I'm thinking Georgia gets left in the cold. Has a team ever gotten in the playoff after getting blown out in their championship game? It's kind of hard to justify after that

Back