Predictions for the upcoming season?

My 8-4 is looking pretty good righ now!
drinking.gif

Originally posted by Thomsonjacket:
My 8-4 is looking pretty good righ now!
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good predictor, and provider of all those hotties as well. YOU DA MAN!

Where are you usually parked?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Basketball players parking lot. Usually very close to the picnic tables in the port-a-potty area. Wouldn't describe it as a mass of stingtalkers, mostly Hivers, but still a good group overall.

Originally posted by 2 Big Techsticles:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif"> Where are you usually parked?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Basketball players parking lot. Usually very close to the picnic tables in the port-a-potty area. Wouldn't describe it as a mass of stingtalkers, mostly Hivers, but still a good group overall.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">OK I know the area...I am on the pavement usually in the second car row....we are typically in a Black Yukon with GT flags on it. I will try to stop by...

I hate to pile it on (okay, we are doing well, so I don't hate it
tongue.gif
),

but looking at this quote by Mssr. Du-Testi's,

Vanderbilt is coming further along under Coach Bobby Johnson than we are under CG

and then noting that Vandy is 1-18 against Div 1-A teams under Bobby Johnson makes me call this the absolute most absurd statement of all time

but hey, it makes for good print
laugh.gif

I met 2Big at the Clemson game. He is a very nice person and has very good manners. By the way 2Big, my wife was impressed with your good manners.

Father Time

Originally posted by 33jacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by Damarius:
anybody remember this?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Looks like 2BigTechsticles needs to get his nakes a$$ outside the varsity.
laugh.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It also looks like BDG will be on a self imposed 1-yr StingTalk exile.

CB .. BDG has already done that .. he came on after the UMd win and said as much ..

Back