Pruitt fired, Fulmer retiring

what a Jackass. We don’t need anybody to beat the mutts except us. If you can hate them and beat them, don’t ask your sexually attractive neighbor lady to do your mans work.
Is us beating them mutually exclusive from Florida and Tennessee beating them or something? We can't prevent UGAg from playing in MB stadium for the SEC championship. They can, idiot. I'd prefer UGAg to lose 4+ games per season, min.

Is us beating them mutually exclusive from Florida and Tennessee beating them or something? We can't prevent UGAg from playing in MB stadium for the SEC championship. They can, idiot. I'd prefer UGAg to lose 4+ games per season, min.
I'd prefer uga to lose every single game they ever play in any sport for all eternity. I want it to be so bad the US has to build an exclusion zone around Athens because the only logical conclusion is that it's cursed ground.

Last edited:
I'd prefer uga to lose every single game they ever play in any sport for all eternity. I want it to be so bad the US has to build an exclusion zone around Athens because the only logical conclusion is that it's cursed ground.
This. I want them to break the NCAA record for losses in a row. I want them to have infinity of them

More preferred: uga loses every game in every sport every year, setting the record for futility or uga abandons all sports?
Easy: lose every year. Don't let them put the dwag down; better to see them live through it and see the hopes and dreams die every year.

Last edited:
I think my favorite part about the UT coaching search is that their fans feel like they have the pick of whoever they want. Pruitt was like their fifth or sixth choice last time and now the situation is worse
They went from "experienced head coach" to "young coordinator/recruiter" really quick. At least they have finally moved on from Gruden.

I think my favorite part about the UT coaching search is that their fans feel like they have the pick of whoever they want. Pruitt was like their fifth or sixth choice last time and now the situation is worse
Most delusional college sports fanbases . . .

10. Notre Dame football fans
9. Kansas basketball fans
8. Penn State football fans
7. UCLA basketball fans
6. Texas football fans
5. Michigan football fans
4. Auburn football fans
3. Pittsburgh Steelers fans (LOL)

2. Indiana basketball fans

1. Tennessee football fans

And lest you think I'm just picking on Volunteers' fans, my cousin was a defensive lineman for Tennessee a long time ago and so my whole family used to root for them. He was a bit delusional, too, but now he RIP.

I can't believe they haven't claimed Jon Gruden is on a plane headed to Knoxville - like they've claimed every other coaching search

7. UCLA basketball fans
6. Texas football fans
4. Auburn football fans

72753799_original.jpg

6. Texas football fans

Followed closely by 6A. tA&Mu football fans

Respect 'em as a school; after all former GT-Pres Art Hansen did a lot of heavy lifting there. But the Aggies are as delusional as their Austin cousins.
Got in-laws on both sides of that one.

My Tennessee in-laws pretty much have given up on UT football.... they're getting more & more like Kentucky basketball fans.

7. UCLA basketball fans
6. Texas football fans
4. Auburn football fans

And lest you think I'm just picking on Volunteers' fans, my cousin was a defensive lineman for Tennessee a long time ago and so my whole family used to root for them. He was a bit delusional, too, but now he RIP.
How are the Ugag fans not on this list?

How are the Ugag fans not on this list?

It wasn't fair to keep them on the list. They've been retired to the futility Hall of Fame.

(I mocked a uga fan today for not winning a national championship since 1980. Her response: "Yeah, well when was the last time Tech won a national championship?" I almost did this in real life:

200.gif
)

7. UCLA basketball fans
6. Texas football fans
4. Auburn football fans

This list of 10 is 1b
1A is the dwags bar none

7. UCLA basketball fans
6. Texas football fans
4. Auburn football fans

USC jr. fans also an honorable mention. They are likely the most annoying out of the entire list (uga not included as discussed)

Back