"Remember this name..Vad Lee"

Not true. Donnie Davis and Eric Zeier were listed as #1 and #2 QB's in the country by different sources when they came to GT and UGA respectively. Donnie Davis was the highest rated QB we have ever had.

This goes way back for most of you I expect, but what about Charles Dudish in the late 60's? I went to HS with him at Avondale, which was for years a perennial winner, he was at the time considered the best QB in the country I believe, or perhaps top 5.

CBS even had a special report on him at one time.

Way before today's rating services, internet, cable TV, etc. Did not pan out of course, what else is new?

The reason that Vad is not ranked highly on Rivals or Scout is b/c they have him at WR on Scout. They also have him as not ranked on Rivals. Some sites dont do a good job of updating players profiles or rankings. Some sites cover a player more than the other. For instance, Rivals has Jabari as a four star and number 11 at his position. He is ranked a two star athlete on ESPN. ESPN just hasn't bothered to evaluate him. Alot of times these sites only take 10 seconds to rank a player.

However, ESPN has covered Vad a great deal over the past six months. Vad is ranked higher as QB than Nesbitt was. Vad is the highest rated QB recruit that we have ever had..BOttom Line..I agree that he has to prove it. Example..J. Luallen..

But Vad is the highest rated QB recruit that we have ever had.

No he isn't. Rivals and Scout have more credibility than ESPN in highschool recruiting. Why? Because a guy and fomer Tech QB ranks players for ESPN... do you know who that is?

Nesbitt was the highest ranked QB we've had at GT since Quincy Carter, and then Joe Hamilton and then Donnie Davis. You don't know **** about what you are talking about.

The two by far and away highest ranked QB's that have ever set foot on Tech's campus are in order:
Quincy Carter, and then Donnie Davis.

pretty sure nobody said "Joe Hamilton 2.0" when Jonathan Garner, Byron Ingram, Pat Carter, etc. enrolled.

No, but those guys were higher ranked than Vad, and people did think Pat Carter was going to be the next Hamilton before he even set foot on campus.

So BarrelORum was Taylor Bennet called "Joe Hamilton 2.0"...

ESPN rankings are not crap..Especially when they have evaluated a player as much as Vad has...

Taylor Bennet was a two star recruit whose only other offer was Boise State. No one gave a **** about him and I didn't bother listing him because no one cared.

I see your point 05GTCorndeezy. But again reggie was not praised like this kid has been in highschool. I know its highschool..But the potential is exciting stuff

Yes. Reggie was praised. Reggie was the #25 ranked QB in the country by Scout and the #15 dua threat by Rivals. Vad isn't even considered a QB by either of them and isn't even listed as a top #25 as an athlete OR a WR.

I think Vad can be good. but you guys saying he's going to come in here and run the show obviously don't know dick about ****.

transformers-2-movie-explosion.jpg

He'll be Vad the Impaler in my book no matter how he performs. He can be Vad the Impaler of defenses or Vad the Impaler of my hopes and dreams for GT football.

Or should he be Darth Vad. The hipster version of a much more menacing character?

How about Vad Company. Vad to the Bone? The Vad Hatter? Bark Vadley. Stop me when i'm getting close... Vadonna... You know all the cool stuff VAD stands for?

Vertebral Artery Dissection
Ventricular Assist Device
Versatile Automotive Diagnostics
Video Art Database (that's a real good one)

Should we rename the Flats the Vadlands?

no one should be surprised that BoR is being the pessimist in this situation, in my limited time on the board, that's proven to be his persona. I think Vad is putting up some really impressive numbers though this season. I think he will be very good. I also think he may redshirt. You usually redshirt your QB's of the future. Even TT started out redshirting for the Jokies.

No he isn't. Rivals and Scout have more credibility than ESPN in highschool recruiting. Why? Because a guy and fomer Tech QB ranks players for ESPN... do you know who that is?

Nesbitt was the highest ranked QB we've had at GT since Quincy Carter, and then Joe Hamilton and then Donnie Davis. You don't know **** about what you are talking about.

The two by far and away highest ranked QB's that have ever set foot on Tech's campus are in order:
Quincy Carter, and then Donnie Davis.
typical message board response: pick one detail out of a post and go totally berserk on it, while ignoring the main idea of the post.

typical message board response: pick one detail out of a post and go totally berserk on it, while ignoring the main idea of the post.

He didn't go TOTALLY berserk, at most it was only like 90% berserk. How often do people in your life go berserk, you moron? Seriously, get some perspective, because if that's what you think berserk is you are like level 12 or something.

He didn't go TOTALLY berserk, at most it was only like 90% berserk. How often do people in your life go berserk, you moron? Seriously, get some perspective, because if that's what you think berserk is you are like level 12 or something.

you don't know piss about fuck

BOF: "You don't know dick"....

Wow for someone who is obviously older than me...You sure do talk like the highschool seniors below me..

We can have different opinions without saying **** like QFT...

Vad Lee is rated higher than any of our QB recruits from the last ten years on ESPN. ESPN does a crappy job of keeping up with ALL of the recruits. But they cover some recruits more than others. I dont care if a former GT player grades players. Like the article I posted..Was the guy who wrote it a former GT player..

I look forward to your immature response..

BOF: "You don't know dick"....

Wow for someone who is obviously older than me...You sure do talk like the highschool seniors below me..

We can have different opinions without saying **** like QFT...

Vad Lee is rated higher than any of our QB recruits from the last ten years on ESPN. ESPN does a crappy job of keeping up with ALL of the recruits. But they cover some recruits more than others. I dont care if a former GT player grades players. Like the article I posted..Was the guy who wrote it a former GT player..

I look forward to your immature response..

Poopy.

Back