"Richt left Kirby with nothing"

From that thread:

"tough admissions criteria"
:rotfl:
Malcolm Mitchell was literally illiterate and was admitted. It was a national "feel good" story when he joined a book club to improve his literacy his junior year. He was academically eligible for the prior two seasons with 3rd grade reading comprehension.

How was that not the story?

Malcolm Mitchell was literally illiterate and was admitted. It was a national "feel good" story when he joined a book club to improve his literacy his junior year. He was academically eligible for the prior two seasons with 3rd grade reading comprehension.

It was like, "Aw, how nice of them ol' ladies to help him learn to read .... wait, he's a Jr. in college? WTF?!"

That's a source of pride for them when it should be a source of shame.

I couldn't remember the player's name but I thought I remembered them admitting some one who literally couldn't read.

It was like, "Aw, how nice of them ol' ladies to help him learn to read .... wait, he's a Jr. in college? WTF?!"

That's a source of pride for them when it should be a source of shame.

Cat in the Hat was an important book and Vietnam War allegory.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.scot...-loveable-dr-seuss-1-542479/amp?client=safari

If Kirby Dumbass loses more than one of UT, UF, AU, and especially GT his seat is going to be hot next year

Yeah not one ncaa investigation into how he passed his classes with third grade reading comprehension.

Was about to comment that they might not even make a bowl based on what we've seen the last 3 weeks, but just noticed that they still have USCe, Vandy, UK, and ULL on the schedule. Talent gap alone should win them at least 3 of those. Wish we could get the "SEC SOS" hype/bump while playing a schedule that soft.

Yeah not one ncaa investigation into how he passed his classes with third grade reading comprehension.

The NCAA takes the position that it doesn't audit a university's academics - I get that. But ESPN and other sports outlets should have performed investigative journalism and the Department of Education should have taken a look, as well.

Kirby smart is a terrible coach and an even worse recruiter - Georgia barely got by Nicholls Stats for crying out loud and needed a fourth down Hail Mary to beat Missouri.

They are a serious joke and not even a contender in the SEC East this season. A loss to Tennessee with have their AD on the hot seat.

I think the announcer said the mutts have eight 5* players on the roster. This Richt left Kirby Goff with nothing is complete BS.
Why does it matter? We want them to keep an incompetent coach as long as possible.

As good as all this feels, if they beat UT Saturday they are the frontrunner in the powerful SEC east!

They start two 4 stars, two 3 stars, and a 23 year old graduate transfer on OL. I wish we had a bare cupboard at OL.

Yes, anyone who argues that UGA is lacking in talent to compete with the "big boys" is either ignorant or a lying-Homer.

Back