Richt to Miami?

All over the news last night in DC that Maryland is making a serious run at Richt.

I read somewhere that the disgraced AD from UGa (Evans) is a paper pusher at MD which is what got things started.

All over the news last night in DC that Maryland is making a serious run at Richt.

I read somewhere that the disgraced AD from UGa (Evans) is a paper pusher at MD which is what got things started.

Where you live in the DC area? My old stomping grounds. Love that area.

Richt will never coach Maryland. He can get better than that.

I still picture Miami. He is going to have his choice. I wonder if Texas might consider asking Strong to step down.

Wherever he ends up, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope he wins an NC.

I totally can see Miami happening for Richt, sure a lot of Miami is a crappy 3rd world country but he has the money to buy a sweet crib in Coral Gables or Fisher Island etc and never have to listen to barking idiots. whether Miami's facilities are crap South Florida kids want to be there, he will be able to recruit lights out there and win.

Head Coach Richt and Defensive Coordinator Tubbs make an in-home visit to a potential Miami recruit

23422012316_6265639526.jpg

I could really see Miami throwing a stupid amount of money at Richt. I'm surprised it hasn't been reported that they have contacted him yet.

I think a better fit for Richt would be a lower profile school with lower expectations allowing him to do what he wants but still has the possibility to win like a Maryland.

I think you're right. They've supposedly granted Butch an interview. The fans want him or nobody, and they're just as unreasonable as the dwags.

Back