Saturday Bowls

Seems like the refs today have had to reverse most of their calls lol

Simple have 6 power conferences all with conference championships. Match up the 6 winners in the Orange, Sugar, & Rose. This doesn't have to be done by rankings just like old days Rose Big 10 vs Pacific 10. Put the 2 highest ranking teams not in one of the 3 major bowls in the Fiesta. After the Bowls just Rerank everybody & top 2 teams play in Championship.
Why does everyone seemingly want to expand this playoff? Most years there are only two legit teams good enough to be Champions. Hell we couldn't even fill out a 4 team bracket this year, why expand it to 6?

I don't need to see the pac 12 champ this weekend.

I apologize for mentioning uga in this thread. Forgot this is a thread about the playoffs. I don’t even know when uga plays and don’t give a öööö cause tho muhööööas ain’t gonna be national champs and that’s all I care about with them.

Simple have 6 power conferences all with conference championships. Match up the 6 winners in the Orange, Sugar, & Rose. This doesn't have to be done by rankings just like old days Rose Big 10 vs Pacific 10. Put the 2 highest ranking teams not in one of the 3 major bowls in the Fiesta. After the Bowls just Rerank everybody & top 2 teams play in Championship.
That's an interesting way of doing it... but seems like the 3d winner that gets left out would be big crying every single year. Nevertheless, this idea needs more talk.

Brian Kelly is such a ööööing leprechaun. He said there is not a discrepancy between Clemson and Notre Dame. Said the difference in the game was just “4 Clemson scoring plays”. Yeah dumbass that’s how math works. You lost by 4 touchdowns. The difference in the game was literally 4 Clemson scores. He went as far as saying if it weren’t for those 4 plays, it would have been a close game in the 4th. Well you cereal eating öööö, it would have been 3-3. “And if you take away those four scores and if Clemson would have missed their line field goal, we’d basically be national champions. We did it!!!!!!!”

Smoke em if you got em
fark_GVt6JKqlid_lvW_UTkIEuk64nfs.png

Back