Schedule release today at 2

Ugh - that's an ugly schedule. A Thursday and Friday night game? What a load of garbage. At least they're away game.

6-6, here we come!

Fridays are for High School Football. Not happy about this at all.
Playing on Friday night is just wrong.

Watering down the product with media saturation and overexposure. NFL already proved that its counterproductive.

As long as I don't have to drive to midtown on a Friday night, I'm OK with it.

Please God no noon kickoff for Alcorn State. It will be 95 at noon

Please God can we have a noon kickoff for Alcorn State :fingersx:. I love literally being cooked in a 1/2 empty stadium, while our boys boat race some D2 school to remind me of Tech Foosball.

When do season tickets go on sale? I may only make it to a few games but I’ve been convinced by Stansbury’s leadership and am willing to pay for tickets whether I use them or give them away.

You'll get a couple of fantastic games with Alcorn State AND Bowling Green in your season ticket package. That is top shelf scheduling.

Forgot to add our BYE, slight correction....

upload_2018-1-17_14-18-8.png
Piece of cake 11-1 or 12-0 baby!!!

We get Clemson at a not-unreasonable time.

Furman
@ Texas A&M / Jimbo Fisher
Ga Southern (2-10 as an FBS last year)
GT

They're gonna have their hands full
T A&M will get much of their attention early on.

We get Clemson at a not-unreasonable time.

Furman
@ Texas A&M / Jimbo Fisher
Ga Southern (2-10 as an FBS last year)
GT

They're gonna have their hands full
T A&M will get much of their attention early on.
Gaso still running an O similar to ours?

Home schedule front loaded again. Half the home games are in September, only one in October, two in November. Baking in the sun. Hope Clemson is a night game cause you know the start time for Alcorn and Bowling Green.

For season ticket holders I hate that you have four games done by 10/13, have two sets of back to back games, and only one game in October. But, as for competitive balance spacing the hardest games, this is not too bad. My prediction is a 4-1 September, a 2-1 October, and a 2-2 November for a good 8-4 year. Key games are the early road trips to Tampa and Pitt. They are must wins if you want a good season.

Forgot to add our BYE, slight correction....

upload_2018-1-17_14-18-8.png

We need to learn how to lay out a schedule...this is garbage. We should open with Bowling Green, then play USF, then stay in conference starting in Wk 3. Drop Alcorn State in before UGA to get healthy. Shift everything else up to fill in the spaces. The SEC is so much better than the ACC at schedule making.

Duke, or as I like to call them 'our daddy' (3 out of 4), should not be getting 'ANOTHER' bye before us. They also had a BYE the week before us in 2014 & 2016, plus played Army the week before us last year. Glad these schedules are randomized. . . . . . .:bfd:

Back