I may have fallen asleep at one point
RB's look like HS-ers

I was at the scrimmage and...

Thomas got hurt
The offense stalled
The most vocal guy on D is academically ineligible
RB's look like HS-ers

A high school has RBs (no apostrophe) like Days and Laskey? Are we recruiting there?

I was at the scrimmage and...

Thomas got hurt
The offense stalled
The most vocal guy on D is academically ineligible
RB's look like HS-ers

Were you in the stands pouting the whole time?

Can anyone honestly say they left the scrimmage encouraged?

No Thomas (injured - get used to it)
No Laskey
Wobbly passes
OL getting blown up
Not a single player that looks capable of making a play (save, perhaps, Byerly)

Allen Iverson: "It's practice, man."

Laskey has had more big runs than Sims did. He was also better at the short yardage game. He is absolutely a playmaker. What he needs to do is become a playmaker when the ball isn't in his hands. Get downfield and block. Block for the QB. Get some separation when you are the hot read.
Against who, though?

I was at the scrimmage and left feeling very optimistic about our chances of surprising some people this year. I felt like, especially with our starting QB and BB not playing majority of the day, that we ran the option pretty well and completed some decent passes. Was nice to see a short passing game. Not a lot of huge plays (there were a few), but plenty of death march type material.

A high school has RBs (no apostrophe) like Days and Laskey? Are we recruiting there?
Do you honestly believe that a five star running back wouldn't immediately beat those guys out?

There are definitely multiple high schools out there with one better back than either of our guys.

I was at the scrimmage and left feeling very optimistic about our chances of surprising some people this year. I felt like, especially with our starting QB and BB not playing majority of the day, that we ran the option pretty well and completed some decent passes. Was nice to see a short passing game. Not a lot of huge plays (there were a few), but plenty of death march type material.

Thanks for the information, good to hear that it isn't all bad and we are hopeless.

I feel like we're in the exact same position as we were last year, except our QB isn't riding a wave of internet hype. Since I was never a Vad supporter, I am actually more optimistic this year than last year. Unfortunately, that means 8 wins.

How many different combos of [synonym for 'crying'] [term for 'vagina'] can appear in one thread?

Here is a scrimmage video recap from GT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6-1GHF9U0c&list=UU7WXB44DxIfiDGzfjIPbmmQ

Not everyone feels the same way about CPJ. There is the whole range of people from the fire now to keep him 10 more years. A lot of people have picked their side and have gone to the forums that feed them what they already believe.

The scrimmage had a lot of good. Last year, there was a lot, and I mean a lot, of fumbling, interceptions/incompletions, and difficulty in the option.

This year we had 1 fumble at the end of practice and one interception for the 1st team. The offense had some good and the defense had some good. The defense is preparing the offense for the "disrupt" the backfield schemes GT has faced lately. I think the defense is giving a much more difficult scheme than in years past. This difficulty in scheme and the smoothness of the offense speaks volumes to improvement.

I am not saying our team is now headed for the title. I am saying I think we are at a minimum as good as last year and most likely much improved.

I am not saying our team is now headed for the title. I am saying I think we are at a minimum as good as last year and most likely much improved.

:fingersx:

Thanks for sharing the link! I always enjoy seeing your videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back