Shai McKenzie

öööö VT. Why anyone wants to go to that ööööhole of a town Blacksburg I don't know.

öööö VT. Why anyone wants to go to that ööööhole of a town Blacksburg I don't know.

Perchance you missed the pic with that VT chick?

It'll take him a week to figure out that probably wasn't the wisest reason to pick a school.

Ah well, I know Pitt fans are pissed. Missed out on their two big targets the past two days.

I thought it was kind of nice when I was up there. I can deffinately see why someone would go there.

If anyone disagrees that Pepperdine is the 'nicest' campus in the US, let me know.

So you are saying you'd pick a Pepperdine over say Harvard because it is 'nice'?

VT doesn't have a viable running back option next year. It is a logical choice for him to move there as a premier back in their system. He could redshirt, get two years of highlights as the primary back, and be in the pros in 3 years. Good move for him. Now I just hope we shut him down when we play.

Basically...as well as any all the other recruits we miss out on.

So you think it's wrong for this kid to pick VT? Do you think everyone should pick GT? When a young man picks GT was that a bad recruiting job, or they just fall in our lap? Did other schools miss out on the ones that GT is going to land? Was that a bad recruiting job from all the other schools that were recruiting them?

Oh I see what you are saying........ :rolleyes:

Yes, that Mike Rogers. He's been a UCF commit for awhile but we've stayed on him and he recently visited GT. Some think we have a shot at flipping him.

If anyone disagrees that Pepperdine is the 'nicest' campus in the US, let me know.

So you are saying you'd pick a Pepperdine over say Harvard because it is 'nice'?

Bad analogy. Substitute Stanford for Pepperdine and many people would say yes.

So you think it's wrong for this kid to pick VT? Do you think everyone should pick GT? When a young man picks GT was that a bad recruiting job, or they just fall in our lap? Did other schools miss out on the ones that GT is going to land? Was that a bad recruiting job from all the other schools that were recruiting them?

Oh I see what you are saying........ :rolleyes:

Leggett may turn out to be better than Mckenzie, but the GT staff didn't think that way months ago because they only recently offered Leggett. I think VT got the better RB of the two. People can justify it how they want, but this is a prime example of why VT almost always beats GT on the field too.

Back