Shai McKenzie

Apparently TOS deleted any posts that referred to the hive, so I was obviously on the wrong track.

Eric has done really well with the hive. Lots of good info over there. I come here for the entertainment.

did he ever? he's just a plain turd that should just slip down the sewer and relieve us of his foul stench

Nah, he definitely never did. I never understood what he was going for. That "MTM Radio" podcast thing he did was a disaster, especially once he got Adamm Oliver on there and Hart just got shown up all the time.

Because his board would slowly migrate to the hive, which happened anyway.
This. The good news is the mods on Swarm have no patience for bs personal attacks and have stated banning w/o warning is possible. They don't sound like they'll tolerate trolls, either. It's pretty no-nonsense over there.

Good thing we have ST for all that stuff. :biggthumpup:

ps. They already came down hard on Mack just for writing in all caps. Misunderstanding, the mod thought he was yelling when it was just the fact that the ol' timer can't see too good.

I've always wondered if CPJ laid into him at a presser for asking a dumb question. He seemed to really like him at first then soured on him real quick for no apparent reason.

Nah, he definitely never did. I never understood what he was going for. That "MTM Radio" podcast thing he did was a disaster, especially once he got Adamm Oliver on there and Hart just got shown up all the time.

Thats not how it happened. adamm started that show solo first then brought me on. It was a bit of time after that then adamm decided to invite jim on.

I quit the show at some point almost a year later.

Then adamm called it quits right after me along with our producer.

And jim continued to operate the show with a new guest host still under the mtm name. He still had the bbuzzoff site at that time. He also kept or took the gt credentials adamm originally got from dean buchan even after we left the show.

I guess dean cut him off at some point. I didnt know that.

I'm not sure what the exact situation was, but just was told who worked at the GTAA that he didn't have a great reputation there and lost his credentials.

I guess I had my MTM Radio timeline confused. All I mainly remember was Adamm continuously shutting down the football-related stuff that Hart would bring up. Those were fun (in a laugh out loud way) times.

I love it when a thread titled using a high-profile recruit's name turns into yet another soliloquy on the history of Jim Hart. Disappointment every time it gets bumped and I click to check the latest.

I love it when a thread titled using a high-profile recruit's name turns into yet another soliloquy on the history of Jim Hart. Disappointment every time it gets bumped and I click to check the latest.

Haha, more like Jim FART!

AMIRIGHT?

Well there won't really be any news about Shai until after his OV is over tomorrow.

Thats not how it happened. adamm started that show solo first then brought me on. It was a bit of time after that then adamm decided to invite jim on.

And jim continued to operate the show with a new guest host still under the mtm name. He still had the bbuzzoff site at that time. He also kept or took the gt credentials adamm originally got from dean buchan even after we left the show.

I remember listening to you guys. Was a good show.

What's Irish E up to? I always thought he had the right sound for radio and a good sense of humor, too.

Would this be our best/highest-rated recruit in this year's class? I'm sick of striking out on guys like this. We REALLY REALLY need a stud B-back to make this offense work.

I'd actually be somewhat optimistic going into next season if we got this kid. Imagine him running behind Shaq Mason and Shamire Devine!

Back