Shai McKenzie

He's not looked the part yet. Even against the patsies. He should stick with track.

I would think he makes a move to AB next year. He seems to do better on the edge than between the tackles. He has never seemed to like to block though.

Sounds like Shai might be a Friday hat show.

Sounds like Shai might be a Friday hat show.

hat show?

bieberdrinkswater.gif

I would think he makes a move to AB next year. He seems to do better on the edge than between the tackles. He has never seemed to like to block though.

I'm with you. My guess is that Custis will either start or share time. That'll leave Brod with very few snaps. Put him at A with the big pack of As and maybe he gets a few plays a game. Better use of his speed too. If he can run a route and catch, he might make a really interesting slot receiver type of A. Let a safety try to keep up with him on a deep route.

If I remember correctly, Snoddy started out at A and couldn't hack it. What makes you guys think things have changed?

David Sims, Robbie Godhigh--both guys who didn't get significant playing time as sophomores but went on to become major contributors in their junior and senior years.

If I remember correctly, Snoddy started out at A and couldn't hack it. What makes you guys think things have changed?

He played both in spots this year. He seemed (to me atleast) to be a better fit at A back. I do not think he blocks as well as Godhigh or Days, but he is good at hitting the edge. I honestly think he has not made the switch because we were not three deep at the Bback position without him.

Did he really get snaps at A back this year? I don't remember seeing that, but I could have missed it. Any idea which games?

Kinda think Snoddy should focus on track. He has much more potential there. Plus we need the scholly.

I think he has the talent, he just needs to get serious about getting stronger, and being a more physical runner.

Back