Shai McKenzie

I'd like to stick my foot up that little punks ass and slap the crap out of both his parents just for creating pompous egotistical prick of a child

To play devil's advocate, starting at the age of 15 he has been surrounded by dozens of people who would be out of a job if it wasn't for Beiber, who basically have to continuously feed his ego to keep him motivated. He's also essentially been at the helm of a $100MM+ business (himself) for years, at the ages when most of us were learning how to drive and then screwing around in college. He may be a complete jerk, but the situation he's in is kind of harm to fathom, and it's hard to judge how anyone would react to it. But, yeah, you can't argue he's turned out to be a pretty awful guy.

/random semi-defense of Beiber

:gtfo: There is no place for Biebers or Hannah Montanas on a man's message board

:gtfo: There is no place for Biebers or Hannah Montanas on a man's message board

Does anyone else wish we had just given Bill Hicks his TV show in 1993? Then we could have avoided this whole Miley Cyrus thing altogether.

the fact that any of you know this much about Biebers, Cyrus and any of these people is scary to me. i cant barely remember any of these stupid peoples names and i prefer it that way

please quit anointing young dumbasses as idols. dont buy their products. do not go to their concerts. you are ruining decent young people - both the listeners as well as the performers

the fact that any of you know this much about Biebers, Cyrus and any of these people is scary to me. i cant barely remember any of these stupid peoples names and i prefer it that way

please quit anointing young dumbasses as idols. dont buy their products. do not go to their concerts. you are ruining decent young people - both the listeners as well as the performers

I know you are listening to a Bieber/Miley mashup on your monster high earbuds while brushing the hair of your Bratz doll right now, you huge troll.

David Sims, Robbie Godhigh--both guys who didn't get significant playing time as sophomores but went on to become major contributors in their junior and senior years.

Sims started as a Soph and had 2X as many carries as any other RB

GEEBUS, I did not expect this after posting that gif....perhaps we need a Beiber Forum?

For those not following over there, Eric's current thought is Shai is a lock for Pitt. Should know for sure Friday.

For those not following over there, Eric's current thought is Shai is a lock for Pitt. Should know for sure Friday.

If Shai goes Pitt....then we have to secure Leggett....we need one or the other. I still think we have a really good shot at Autry.

I dont get why? They already have three RB's committed and one of those who is rated higher than Shai. Come on Shai!!!!!!!!!

I dont get why? They already have three RB's committed and one of those who is rated higher than Shai. Come on Shai!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we're over-estimating Mama's pull. I know some people who literally don't like their moms (for good reasons I might add but I digress).

Anyway, GT is the right pick regardless for depth chart and quality of life reasons.

Something is very wrong if this coaching staff is unable to sign at least one top RB every year in a run first offense.

Kinda think Snoddy should focus on track. He has much more potential there. Plus we need the scholly.

The impression I got was that snoddy's biggest barrier has been blocking. I think he's a guy that, because of his speed, could be absolutely lethal on wheel routes. (remember zenon's big play last year?)

Something is very wrong if this coaching staff is unable to sign at least one top RB every year in a run first offense.

That's not true. How many 5-star receivers and QBs are flocking to SMU? None. There's more to recruiting than that.

I suspect your jaded view of CPJ is allowing you to fall victim to the stereotypes?

The impression I got was that snoddy's biggest barrier has been blocking. I think he's a guy that, because of his speed, could be absolutely lethal on wheel routes. (remember zenon's big play last year?)

That's not the impression I get from watching him. He seems to lack the skills on the football field necessary to use the speed he has. Look at him on kickoffs.

Man that Zenon play seems like it happened 40 years ago.

That's not the impression I get from watching him. He seems to lack the skills on the football field necessary to use the speed he has. Look at him on kickoffs.

Man that Zenon play seems like it happened 40 years ago.

kickoffs? is he returning? I thought that job was for smelter, golden,... (cant remember the rest)

Back