Shai McKenzie

3q4UhV3.png

PAWWWLLLLL has been doing some squats. :biggthumpup:

Yea. The fact that we offered someone else after his visit is a pretty good sign

According to Eric's site we were planning on offering Leggette before McKenzie's visit, but we had to wait to double check that his grades were good (they were). That offer shouldn't really be considered indicative of anything - we'd seemingly love to take both.

According to Eric's site we were planning on offering Leggette before McKenzie's visit, but we had to wait to double check that his grades were good (they were). That offer shouldn't really be considered indicative of anything - we'd seemingly love to take both.

And we most likely have said as much to them.

God loves Tech. I'm sure we'll get both.

Having said that, this kid is an idiot for not going to VT. That girl is bangin'!

that picture... can we not post things that will make people throw up?

God loves Tech. I'm sure we'll get both.

Having said that, this kid is an idiot for not going to VT. That girl is bangin'!

Mm-hmm. I'd at least be going to VT that night ... if that's what I needed to say anyways. :naughty::cool:

That said, the city of Atlanta produces better than that.

Something is very wrong if this coaching staff is unable to sign at least one top RB every year in a run first offense.

I agree 100%. We might not attract all great backs but the chance to headline our offense should always allow us to bring in at least one top-shelf back every year.

Whatever [Mama's influence] is, it's always the wrong one for us.
Calvin Johnson's mother would like a word with you.

I agree 100%. We might not attract all great backs but the chance to headline our offense should always allow us to bring in at least one top-shelf back every year.
I think it really depends on the field of "top shelf backs" each year and how many of those have any interest whatsoever in a very challenging yet rewarding academic life.

We can't even get Joe Hamilton (the guy who is worshiped like a god here) to bring in his little cousin who is a running back.

Pitt already has two good running backs in their '14 class. We have zero. Academically, Tech > Pitt. Football-wise, Tech > Pitt. The only reason to lose out to Pitt is if he wants to be a homebody.

Or he doesn't want to play in this offense.
Or he doesn't want to take Calculus.
Or he wants to go where the girl/boy ratio is better.

Your logic is flawed. Being a homebody may well be the reason but there are several other possible reasons.

Or he doesn't want to play in this offense.
Or he doesn't want to take Calculus.
Or he wants to go where the girl/boy ratio is better.

Your logic is flawed. Being a homebody may well be the reason but there are several other possible reasons.

FB players aren't worried about the girl/boy ratio. They eat first when it comes to the ladies. Regular students worry about that.

The offense is the biggest issue IMO. Very easy to recruit against for RBs.

Back