Spring Game to be on a Friday night

One of you locals want to attend the game and do a live stream to YouTube or FB for the rest of us? This also would be a good time to place a few 360 cameras around the stadium and let us out of town folks watch in VR.
^^^ What this guy said.

Come on, help a Virgin Islander out!

Paul Johnson said game wont be streamed because "all it does is give film to our competition and those assholes on stingtalk who bitch about me all the time but never come to the stadium. öööö those guys. If you wanna watch the spring game, come to the stadium. I heard Todd is revealing his stash of gold or something too."

I live in another state rocket scientist!

Barely.

20180419_115404.jpg

Wrong I actually live in Dunlap tn add another hr to that! So I get off work at 6:00, that leaves me 1 hr to drive three hrs! I guess I could take a jet! Some of you smart asses have zero common sense!

Well I’ll be at the spring game so good luck, maybe you’ll see me on TV during the broadcast? I’ll be nervous.[/QUOTEWhen they put the camera on you be sure to stick your head between your legs and lick your dirty ass. That would be the only thing dirty about you!!! LOL

I'm sorry but softball shouldn't be a factor and shouldn't even be mentioned. College softball is irrelevant compared to college football. If we don't want to stream the game because it gives our opponents more film, or because we're cheap, or because we're just lazy, fine. But don't tell me about SOFTBALL.

Wrong I actually live in Dunlap tn add another hr to that! So I get off work at 6:00, that leaves me 1 hr to drive three hrs! I guess I could take a jet! Some of you smart asses have zero common sense!

don't talk to Sugar Bear like that!

Most of us are taking half day off just to be able to do this since it's the only Tech football we'll get to experience before waiting another 4 months. There are people who are driving 1.5-3 hrs just to be able to do this. You may have a boss who doesnt let you take time off or maybe you're an hourly worker and cant afford to take half a day off for this, I can understand that. But it's not mission impossible like you're making it sound.

Most of us are taking half day off just to be able to do this since it's the only Tech football we'll get to experience before waiting another 4 months. There are people who are driving 1.5-3 hrs just to be able to do this. You may have a boss who doesnt let you take time off or maybe you're an hourly worker and cant afford to take half a day off for this, I can understand that. But it's not mission impossible like you're making it sound.
You don't know my situation so why don't you just shut up stupid!!

Back