Spring Game to be on a Friday night

Damn really want to see our def in action, this is a bunch of öööö!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach is glad their is no tv. My wife said he doesn't know anything but that TO! LOL

Damn I am so mad about the spring game!!! I wish they would have the damn purge, so I could blow some steam off!!!!!!

The reason it will not be televised is because our in-house video capabilities can only do one full quality broadcast at a time and they are instead broadcasting the women's softball game, which apparently was already scheduled.

I've emailed a couple people in the GTAA saying how ridiculous this is. What a laughing stock

The reason it will not be televised is because our in-house video capabilities can only do one full quality broadcast at a time and they are instead broadcasting the women's softball game, which apparently was already scheduled.

What do you expect? We're an engineering school with top technology programs, not a...uh...I've got nothing.

I think this officially concludes our ability to use the "You went to Georgia Tech -- you can do that!" tagline.

Sounds like a convenient excuse to me. Perhaps the coaches don’t want any easily acquired film of our new defense. I don’t know. Wishful thinking?

Boosts attendance when you make opposing coaches send staff in person to scout like old times instead of sitting in their offices recording our game in HD.

One of you locals want to attend the game and do a live stream to YouTube or FB for the rest of us? This also would be a good time to place a few 360 cameras around the stadium and let us out of town folks watch in VR.

Just broadcast it in standard def. Our offense is from the 70's so there is no harm if the video production matches.

I will be there with several other family members. Great chance to bring the young grandkids. Johnson said yesterday qb's will be in gold jerseys.

VaJJ, you’re gonna need to FaceTime me from the stadium so I can watch. I’m in New ööööing Jersey.

Back