Spring Game to be on a Friday night

Is there any way we can get rid of a few people around here?

StinGTalk ritual piss drinking contest. Not quite sure who wins and who leaves as a result, or even what the rules are, but it always seems to settle the matter.

VaJJ, you’re gonna need to FaceTime me from the stadium so I can watch. I’m in New ööööing Jersey.
Wait, my girlfriend is from New Jersey. Dammit, she said she was just visiting an old friend of hers.

StinGTalk ritual piss drinking contest. Not quite sure who wins and who leaves as a result, or even what the rules are, but it always seems to settle the matter.
It's all gone in the toilet since one guy bet he'd eat a shoe if.... I can't even remember what the bet was on...... regardless he lost and never ate the shoe. No one is accountable for anything around here anymore. It's total chaos!! :dunno::biggrin:

But then the average IQ here would be the same as a dwag board.
No just fewer assholes and prick's! Then you would have a civil message board that everyone would enjoy! I come here like most true Tech fans do to follow their team. Not to put up with a smart ass making remarks when someone makes a post!

FSU is having baseball game at 1. Then next door at Doak is spring game at 6. Followed by fireworks and a 90s themed concert featuring Vanilla Ice, Salt n Peppa and Rob Base. I'm didn't make any of that up. It's really happening.
It was last Sat, and they had over 62K in attendance

No just fewer assholes and prick's! Then you would have a civil message board that everyone would enjoy! I come here like most true Tech fans do to follow their team. Not to put up with a smart ass making remarks when someone makes a post!

You attack people and call them gay more than people who have been on this board a lot longer than you. And your claim of being a true Tech fan is an unsubstantiated claim since you wont even take a Friday off to come to the Spring game. For all we know you might be a Russian troll bot.

You attack people and call them gay more than people who have been on this board a lot longer than you. And your claim of being a true Tech fan is an unsubstantiated claim since you wont even take a Friday off to come to the Spring game. For all we know you might be a Russian troll bot.
You spelled "dwag asshole" wrong, Sugarbear.

You need help sugar bear,I might have you committed to a zoo!!

Back