Starting QB Saturday is need to know only

My guess is Goober picks Yates to start, tries to outthink himself which shouldn’t be a difficult task and decides since he’s always wrong he should go with Sims. He goes to announce Sims on gameday but realizes he’s probably wrong and calls for Yates instead.

Yates starts.

My guess is Goober picks Yates to start, tries to outthink himself which shouldn’t be a difficult task and decides since he’s always wrong he should go with Sims. He goes to announce Sims on gameday but realizes he’s probably wrong and calls for Yates instead.

Yates starts.
I don't put it past him to change his mind, but he will never admit he was wrong the first time.

They tweeted this earlier today. Mind games?

The proper management decision in the scenario alluded by the tweet is to affirm strongly that Sims is the starter and Yates is commended for his time filling in. The vagueness in this scenario means vagueness for opponent but it cuts both ways. If Sims is not 100% the horse you bet on it is a self-inflicted QB controversy. Pick one and go with it

I heard we’re bringing in a new QB.

1631788339210.png

Name is Thomas Justin.

Does anybody here really think that Clemson gives a öööö about who is starting? Clemson is working on making Clemson better this week.

Another insight that our coach thinks we are tons better than the rest of the world knows we are.

Back