Summers gone

if the 92 in your font means you graduated in 92, then these are the four years of records during your Tech time:

92: 5-6............BL
91: 8-5............BR
90: 11-0-1.......BR
89: 7-4............BR

one good year, two decent years and one crap year. (btw, BR's two years prior were also abysmal, 2-9 in 87 and 3-8 in 88.)

if you entered in 92, then it would have been:

95: 6-5...........GO
94: 1-10..........BL
93: 5-6............BL
92: 5-6............BL

welcome to college football!

maybe a few dumbasses irrationally expect immense success every year, despite the obvious limitations of Georgia Tech. noone should make excuses to suck, but expecting us to go to the Orange Bowl every year is just plain idiotic, irrational and nonsensical

we beat a top 10 team and lost to some decent-but-not-good teams. thats because we are a young team. thats what happens. get over yourself and your "expectations" and enjoy the Yellow Jackets!

Go Jackets!!!

Now this is a Buzzczar return, someone getting called a dumbass. Let the hate flow through you.

^^^The Sermon from the Mount....we need The Reverend of The Upper East back in the stands, bring the Fire and Brimstone upon the dastardly demons of troll with the heat of a hundred molten suns!

Yeah he dropped the ball this season. I even called for him to preach but to no avail.

No, Chan had to go. Good enough recruiter - poor coach.

Not sure if he lost to Duke twice though.

Quality of Duke teams Johnson has lost to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the quality of Duke team Chan lost to

Now this is a Buzzczar return, someone getting called a dumbass. Let the hate flow through you.

if you notice, the "dumbass" comment was not directed at any specific individual, but rather at some hypothetical group of persons that insist we achieve at the level of last year every year or we are accepting mediocrity etc etc

BuzzCzar Lite® now also available in SaaP mode

we beat a top 10 team and lost to some decent-but-not-good teams. thats because we are a young team. thats what happens. get over yourself and your "expectations" and enjoy the Yellow Jackets!

Go Jackets!!!

We were only young at a few skilled position The OL was returning veterans and was supposed to be our strength yet JT, an experienced QB and the best CPJ has had here, runs for his life every play.

Poor guy needs to be in a shotgun formation once in awhile rather than continuing to QB Dive up the middle.

You asshats still at it? Look, this öööööö is over on GTS*****T**** in a circle jerk with mack and Yukonwreck - ööööers are practically bathing in the jizz of disappointment they've been spewing on each other over there. This öööööööööö isn't worth our time. Mods, can we just nuke this abortion of a thread to redeem some semblance of board esteem? I'm embarassed for everyone on here, really. I mean, this ööööwit is in an entrenched discussion with MACK and YUKON in which they are just reveling in what they perceive to be CPJ's failures as a coach.

Hey, ööööheel, keep your troll orgies on that other message board. You don't need us sucking you off when you have mack gumming your balls and Yukon polishing your knob with their CPJ hate. You're just being greedy.

You asshats still at it? Look, this öööööö is over GTS*****T**** in a circle jerk with mack and Yukonwreck - ööööers are practically bathing in the jizz of disappointment they've been spewing on each other over there. This öööööööööö isn't worth our time. Mods, can we just nuke this abortion of a thread to redeem some semblance of board esteem? I'm embarassed for everyone on here, really. I mean, this ööööwit is in an entrenched discussion with MACK and YUKON in which they are just reveling in what they perceive to be CPJ's failures as a coach.

Hey, ööööheel, keep your troll orgies on that other messageboard. You don't need us sucking you off when you have mack gumming your balls and Yukon polishing your knob with their CPJ hate. You're just being greedy.

You seem perturbed.

This is almost verbatim what Blazer's other AEs said

:rotfl:

paranoia will destroy ya.

Believe it or not, there are quite a few fans out here not terribly impressed with the coach nor the offense we run. Given that the criticism of it stems around a few common areas, it's not terribly surprising that someone else has previously committed the apparent crime of pointing those areas out here.

:lol:

You should get out of this echo chamber sometime and hear what other people are saying about us, and other football topics.

It's a great big world out there! :biggthumpup:

If your butthurt lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention.

Priapism of the butt is no laughing matter.

You asshats still at it? Look, this öööööö is over on GTS*****T**** in a circle jerk with mack and Yukonwreck - ööööers are practically bathing in the jizz of disappointment they've been spewing on each other over there. This öööööööööö isn't worth our time. Mods, can we just nuke this abortion of a thread to redeem some semblance of board esteem? I'm embarassed for everyone on here, really. I mean, this ööööwit is in an entrenched discussion with MACK and YUKON in which they are just reveling in what they perceive to be CPJ's failures as a coach.

Hey, ööööheel, keep your troll orgies on that other message board. You don't need us sucking you off when you have mack gumming your balls and Yukon polishing your knob with their CPJ hate. You're just being greedy.

Oh noes! I've been called names!! :furious::furious::furious:

You da man, Mr Tough Guy!!!

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

:rotfl:

paranoia will destroy ya.

Believe it or not, there are quite a few fans out here not terribly impressed with the coach nor the offense we run. Given that the criticism of it stems around a few common areas, it's not terribly surprising that someone else has previously committed the apparent crime of pointing those areas out here.

:lol:

You should get out of this echo chamber sometime and hear what other people are saying about us, and other football topics.

It's a great big world out there! :biggthumpup:

Would I have to go outside?

Back