Summers gone

God you're the worst debater I think I've run across. :rotfl:

Let me type this slowly since you can't read fast:

No mutt fan wants CPJ fired - loser Richt owns him. Richt's crappiest team (2009) beat CPJ's 2nd best. At home.

Funny ... most Mutt fans I know are scared s-less of PJ and his offense. They now hate this game.

Funny ... most Mutt fans I know are scared s-less of PJ and his offense. They now hate this game.

Piecing together what I can from between 92's self-contradiction, Paul Johnson has never beaten Georgia in regulation with his own players. 2008, Georgia won the first half and we won the second half, which is basically just a tie. 2013, a loss in overtime is still a loss. 2014, a win in overtime is, at best, a tie and the tie always goes to the home team which was Georgia. Ties are a relic of an age gone by, similar to CPJ's wishbone.

Piecing together what I can from between 92's self-contradiction, Paul Johnson has never beaten Georgia in regulation with his own players. 2008, Georgia won the first half and we won the second half, which is basically just a tie. 2013, a loss in overtime is still a loss. 2014, a win in overtime is, at best, a tie and the tie always goes to the home team which was Georgia. Ties are a relic of an age gone by, similar to CPJ's wishbone.

How many posts do you have every day? Seriously. You must still be in school to have this much time on your hands. Step away from the computer, take a deep breath, and go do something else. I'm sure there's a Magic game or something down the hall you'd enjoy.

How many posts do you have every day? Seriously. You must still be in school to have this much time on your hands. Step away from the computer, take a deep breath, and go do something else. I'm sure there's a Magic game or something down the hall you'd enjoy.

I have 2 to 4 days off work each week, primarily because I want to be able to keep up with what's being said by Tech fans about the week before and the upcoming game.

And I appreciate the suggestion, but I don't really like the NBA.

Where did I predict a 7 win season? Put up or (preferrably) shut up.

I did laughably predict a 10-win season this year. :rotfl:

Keep up the insults though - they're really helping your argument. Let's hope VPI and the mutts are reading this board so they can see how great we were last year with stats! I bet that carries a ton of weight Thursday night!

See your posting history. Lot of good nuggets there. You may want to edit some old posts. And Ted Roof was not to blame for the loss to UNC last year according to you.

More or less, you thought our offense was terrible in 2014.

So you couldn't be a mutt fan because you do want CPJ fired?

It's not surprising that you're a stereotype.

The ol "If you criticize the coach, you're a mutt fan!" is lame but predictably you've latched onto it.

waytago! :biggthumpup:

And cpjs crappy team beat the preseason #1 uga team.. Go figure

The 2008 team had Burnett, Morgan, Thomas, JN, Dwyer, & Allen on it...none of which were Johnson recruits.

Johnson managed to defeat the mutts and then get destroyed by LSU in the Peach Bowl.

If I'm following him correctly, it was Chan's team that beat Georgia in 2008. Paul Johnson was the reason they had to claw back in the second half in the first place, and he gave them too big a hole to climb out of in the Peach Bowl.

It was Chan's recruits.

Johnson recruits wouldn't beat the mutts for another 6 years after that.

Your bar for success is pretty low, btw. Just an observation. I'm guessing you got Participation Trophies in youth sports when you were a kid.

The 2013 Chokejob was classic CPJ. Figures you see it as a victory. :lol: But like your youth T-ball teams, we played hard and therefore it was a "moral victory", right? :rotfl:

2014 was a win that should've been a blowout if not for poor officiating. Not sure where I've said otherwise but you've pulled bullshit out of your ass this whole thread so your asinine post here is nothing new.

you da man! :bowrofl:

His play calling was so much better last year though. We're boring as hell this year.

I believe he has said that the playbook is somewhat limited because of all the problems we seem to be having with blocking people.

if the 92 in your font means you graduated in 92, then these are the four years of records during your Tech time:

92: 5-6............BL
91: 8-5............BR
90: 11-0-1.......BR
89: 7-4............BR

one good year, two decent years and one crap year. (btw, BR's two years prior were also abysmal, 2-9 in 87 and 3-8 in 88.)

if you entered in 92, then it would have been:

95: 6-5...........GO
94: 1-10..........BL
93: 5-6............BL
92: 5-6............BL

welcome to college football!

maybe a few dumbasses irrationally expect immense success every year, despite the obvious limitations of Georgia Tech. noone should make excuses to suck, but expecting us to go to the Orange Bowl every year is just plain idiotic, irrational and nonsensical

we beat a top 10 team and lost to some decent-but-not-good teams. thats because we are a young team. thats what happens. get over yourself and your "expectations" and enjoy the Yellow Jackets!

Go Jackets!!!

It was Chan's recruits.

Johnson recruits wouldn't beat the mutts for another 6 years after that.

Your bar for success is pretty low, btw. Just an observation. I'm guessing you got Participation Trophies in youth sports when you were a kid.

So.. we should have kept Chan then?

What a ööööing ööööshow. You all should mash your dicks in a waffle iron for even engaging this öööööööööö, much less jobbing him off so he can spew his troll goo for 100+ posts. When did the öööööööööös get such a monumental hand hold on the balls of this ööööing message board? 3-6 and the summer soldiers and sunshine patriots evaporate like farts on the wind while the ööööing ghouls rise from the cesspools and sewers to rape this place. Shut the whole ööööing thing down if we aren't going to butcher the ugly bastards when they show up. ööööing disgraceful.

I believe he has said that the playbook is somewhat limited because of all the problems we seem to be having with blocking people.

Well, perhaps he should adjust some of the plays? The dive play up the middle continues to not work.

And why not incorporate a screen pass? Or a shotgun formation to give poor JT a second or more?

Repeating the same plays but expecting different results...well, you know how that goes.

The staggering number of injuries is def. "bad breaks".

The lack of any real adjustments to the offense is just poor coaching.

What a ööööing ööööshow. You all should mash your dicks in a waffle iron for even engaging this öööööööööö, much less jobbing him off so he can spew his troll goo for 100+ posts. When did the öööööööööös get such a monumental hand hold on the balls of this ööööing message board? 3-6 and the summer soldiers and sunshine patriots evaporate like farts on the wind while the ööööing ghouls rise from the cesspools and sewers to rape this place. Shut the whole ööööing thing down if we aren't going to butcher the ugly bastards when they show up. ööööing disgraceful.

^^^The Sermon from the Mount....we need The Reverend of The Upper East back in the stands, bring the Fire and Brimstone upon the dastardly demons of troll with the heat of a hundred molten suns!

Back