@Temple, 9/28/19

Exactly!

Two weeks ago the goal was to cover a 17 point spread against UGA. Now the goal is to win ACC championships and make the playoff. We can now expect more then mediocrity. Thank you CGC.
Oh please. If we played UGA tomorrow we’d be 24 point underdogs. The 3O is gone. Get over it.

No QB except a RB that plays QB. No receivers to catch the ball. No TE. Young secondary. LBs that are sub par. OL that doesn’t know how to pass block. DL that can’t produce sacks.

But hey at least our punter is good.

There’s going to be growing pains. Johnson had much better players when he got here than when he left.

TO had a stellar high school career passing out of the shotgun. All of our QBs played out of the gun in HS.

The only reason we should be under 0.500 next year is if CGC installs an air raid offense. And that is because of the lack of size on our OL. Anything else and we should be fine.

I think Howard will be a much better back in a non 3o offense. He seemed to want to wait for blocks to develop, which wasn’t what a bback was supposed to do.

TO had a stellar high school career passing out of the shotgun. All of our QBs played out of the gun in HS.

The only reason we should be under 0.500 next year is if CGC installs an air raid offense. And that is because of the lack of size on our OL. Anything else and we should be fine.

I think Howard will be a much better back in a non 3o offense. He seemed to want to wait for blocks to develop, which wasn’t what a bback was supposed to do.
Thank you. I don't get why so many think TO needs to change positions. He could very well be our starter next season.

@H-town shouldn't you be excited about the new coach? I'm trying to figure out a logical reason that you're choosing to spend your time spewing hate at anyone who bothers to respond to you.

I would be upset with 6 wins next season, just like I wasn't happy in 2017 or 2015. Why would you already be making excuses for a new coach that doesn't need them? If CGC is who we hope he is, he'll find a way to win games and get us into a bowl next season while improving the talent level and building toward future ACC championships.

And yet, we aren't playing UGAg tomorrow, dumbass
You dumb down every thread. How is that possible?

To think that we will have the same output next year running a different offense with the same personnel is hard to understand.

I am going to play your Mom tomorrow. Thinking of running the 3 O in preparation for the Bowl game.

You dumb down every thread. How is that possible?

To think that we will have the same output next year running a different offense with the same personnel is hard to understand.

I am going to play your Mom tomorrow. Thinking of running the 3 O in preparation for the Bowl game.
Go öööö yourself, asshole. If you want to hate GT football so badly go to SECRant like that other asshole that was on here and get your "attaboys"

@H-town shouldn't you be excited about the new coach? I'm trying to figure out a logical reason that you're choosing to spend your time spewing hate at anyone who bothers to respond to you.

I would be upset with 6 wins next season, just like I wasn't happy in 2017 or 2015. Why would you already be making excuses for a new coach that doesn't need them? If CGC is who we hope he is, he'll find a way to win games and get us into a bowl next season while improving the talent level and building toward future ACC championships.
Just trying to keep expectations reasonable. I have high hopes for our team and the new coach. I’m excited about the possibilities. But I also know that next year will be tough because we have to improve talent level especially when you don’t have a QB that throws. None of TO’s passes last year looked very good. And if we don’t get to 7 wins people will be whining about not being Navy.

I want to see improvement next year as the year goes on. That is will tell me if he’s a good coach. But expecting to come out at the beginning of the season beating USF, which we didn’t do last year, is not reasonable.

I’m happy the 3 O is gone. I wanted a new system for a long time. But I also understand the implications of a new coach.

Go öööö yourself, asshole. If you want to hate GT football so badly go to SECRant like that other asshole that was on here and get your "attaboys"
I don’t hate GT football. I wanted a new coach for a long time and I’m happy with who we got.

Oh yeah. Go EABOD.

I don’t hate GT football. I wanted a new coach for a long time and I’m happy with who we got.

Oh yeah. Go EABOD.
You don't seem happy, you sorry ass sack of öööö

Having watched GT football for five plus decades, I can say our team speed, top to bottom, is better now than any other coaches first year. We need about 6-12 difference makers to make the next jump. Mainly QB, DL, and LB.

Just trying to keep expectations reasonable. I have high hopes for our team and the new coach. I’m excited about the possibilities. But I also know that next year will be tough because we have to improve talent level especially when you don’t have a QB that throws. None of TO’s passes last year looked very good. And if we don’t get to 7 wins people will be whining about not being Navy.

I want to see improvement next year as the year goes on. That is will tell me if he’s a good coach. But expecting to come out at the beginning of the season beating USF, which we didn’t do last year, is not reasonable.

I’m happy the 3 O is gone. I wanted a new system for a long time. But I also understand the implications of a new coach.
He was throwing the ball from a 3-o with mainly drive and cut blocking after taking the snap from under center and faking a BBack dive. He managed to complete his first two passes, both beautiful throws, while on the run. The second was for a TD. He played in the pistol in high school and will be in an entirely different offense. Now stop being a dick

Lucas Johnson and 4* James Graham are both supposed to be good passers, as is true freshman Yates that is coming in. This is deep as I can ever remember QB being at GT. I honestly think OL and defense will be our biggest problems next seasons. Maybe WR as well, but I expect we'll end up having more options there than we thought.

He was throwing the ball from a 3-o with mainly drive and cut blocking after taking the snap from under center and faking a BBack dive. He managed to complete his first two passes, both beautiful throws, while on the run. The second was for a TD. He played in the pistol in high school and will be in an entirely different offense. Now stop being a dick
And yet Johnson didn’t want him in the game for pass plays

I h
Lucas Johnson and 4* James Graham are both supposed to be good passers, as is true freshman Yates that is coming in. This is deep as I can ever remember QB being at GT. I honestly think OL and defense will be our biggest problems next seasons. Maybe WR as well, but I expect we'll end up having more options there than we thought.
I hope you’re right. I agree with OL being an issue.

Back