Textbook squats...

IMG_4620.JPG

In Crossfit max weight is the most weight each individual can lift with proper form successfully throughout the number of reps required in the WOD. In this example, there are two 15 min AMRAP's ( as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes)
I think you've got your terminology mixed up. No matter what your box :naughty: calls multiple rep exercises, maxing out has always been the heaviest weight you lift one time.

I think you've got your terminology mixed up. No matter what your box :naughty: calls multiple rep exercises, maxing out has always been the heaviest weight you lift one time.
Always has been the definition of maxing out.

Maxing out, BTW, is a wholly unnecessary part of an exercise regimen, unless you plan to powerlift. Keeping in shape for me now is high reps and conditioning.

I never used the term maxing out. That is not what I was referring to and yes @coit is right.:fingersx:

Back