The Brent Key Era

cyptomcat

Hibernating
If he doesn't fix the special teams problems and get us to a bowl, he will be gone by the end of season.

If he does and recruits well, then it's worth considering.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
i wonder when he holds his first presser?
I'll give him at least a C just for not saying high level or elite
B - sounding like a coach
B+ announcing there will be a two deep published
working toward an A if he fires thacker
I hope someone asks him a real question instead of all the usual first press conference BS.

“Given the performance of the OL since you took over, why do you think you deserve this job?”

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
He is plain awful. Can’t believe we reward his performance with OL. Stupid in my opinion.

Look at his HC record at UCF.
He wasn't HC at UCF, he was OC. It was terrible, but that's not his strong suit. He gets an audition and we get a free look at how his tenure would turn out.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
I hope someone asks him a real question instead of all the usual first press conference BS.

“Given the performance of the OL since you took over, why do you think you deserve this job?”
That's a öööö attitude towards a guy that has a chance of being the program's next O'Leary.

Why not ask what he plans to change about game preparation so that the team performs up to their capabilities?

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
He wasn't HC at UCF, he was OC. It was terrible, but that's not his strong suit. He gets an audition and we get a free look at how his tenure would turn out.
He gets 7 ACC games to match or exceed a Collins win total. The best of that group is Pitt. FSU is flying high, but are all bluster right now. We aren’t that far off in talent from any of those 7 teams.

WREKedinTexas

Kick the tires and light the fires!
It doesn't matter what Key does. The next AD will get to make his head coach hire.

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
His time as OL coach here tells us all we need to know. Also, he was heir apparent to GOL at UCF when they went 0-12.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Dude, come on. If Tech didn't care at least a little bit about football, they would not have sh!t-canned Clown and TStan in the middle of the season. Key is just temporary, he ain't gonna be the head ball coach at the start of next season.
My problem is with Key. I’d honestly rather have that goof Collins still than friggin God awful in every way Key. Just when you think the worst is about behind you….it gets even worse.